Started by blingo, January 29, 2010, 10:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: blingo on January 29, 2010, 10:38:29 AM
i only lost 1lb  :'(

Chin up Blingo me old feller,a pound IS a pound after all ;D

blingo

not disappointed Syd, once this diet settles down you tend to lose 1-2lbs a week and that is the best way to do it.  ;D I take it you have had another mega week?

finnster01

Good lads. The results are trickling in. For those who haven't, please remember to step onto those scales and PM the results. It's half way to the finish line!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

I weighed myself for the first time in 2 years this morning and found out that I weight 12st exactly. I've been the same weight for 10 years, no matter what I drink or eat it never goes up or down...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

RidgeRider

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 29, 2010, 12:28:17 PM
I weighed myself for the first time in 2 years this morning and found out that I weight 12st exactly. I've been the same weight for 10 years, no matter what I drink or eat it never goes up or down...

I hate you.  ;)

os5889

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 29, 2010, 01:21:20 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on January 29, 2010, 12:28:17 PM

I hate you.  ;)

I also hate him!!

os5889

Mr Finn, did you get my PM? This new MB doesnt confirm its been sent for me

Dugliss

I`ve lost nothing again. That`s 2lbs in 4 weeks, not exactly needing new trousers just yet

blingo

Lighthouse

I am like EQ, I step on the scales and the same thing happens that happened twenty years ago. It breaks.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Same as Os i'm not sure if you got my pm Finny. I've gained a lb  >:( now 218lb

FatFreddysCat

finnster01

Freddy and OS, everything is good. Got it all and it has been recorded.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

I've just had a ruby and 3 pints of Cobra. Sadly there aren't any scales in my office...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

The Equalizer

Actually, it may console you all to know that although I'm good on the weight front, I'm losing my hair like it's going out of fashion. I'll soon like like Uncle Fester LBNo11 myself...

RidgeRider

GOOD! Course, I don't have that much left myself.

I still hate you!

clintclintdeuce

slowly but steadily Im down another pound. i think thats 9 so far.
The Dude abides.

RidgeRider

It's plateauing in action. 1 pound is great CCD! Keep it up!

Same for me. 1 pound this week. I expect heavy shedding this coming week as the rain is finally supposed to go away!!!!!!!!!!!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 29, 2010, 06:00:32 PM
Actually, it may console you all to know that although I'm good on the weight front, I'm losing my hair like it's going out of fashion. I'll soon like like Uncle Fester LBNo11 myself...
The Fredster is probably a good 35/40lb overweight :( , but no sign of receeding at all 8) ;D, infact if you count my fluffy hair protruding from my ears ( i try to burn them out with a lighter, following an example from a Turkish shave i had, but end up yelping in pain) I'm hairier now than when i was 21, especialy if you include  nostril hair (tweezers) and even some growing up me Tilbury Dock (very unsightly and removed rather carefully with a bic razor). I've now lowered my hate scale down to slightly annoying skinny EQ ;). oh yeah the hair is becoming ever more like the Fulham kit, but still just more black than grey/white, but only just. Infact i look like the stretchy fella from the fab four with the grey side bits, but with the body size of the bloke made from brick  , the Thing???