watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AFC Wimbledon v QPR

Started by domprague, April 29, 2013, 05:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domprague

I took my daughter and her friend to AFC Wimbledon's must-win match with Fleetwood Town on Saturday. Fantastic afternoon and just how football should be. Great atmosphere, plenty of tension and then lots of applause from Fleetwood Town for the Dons fans at the final whistle. Then a peaceful pitch invasion and a lap of honour by the players (seems a bit odd for coming fourth from bottom but let's not quibble) who high fived fans and posed for photos.
The club is working on remaining financially sustainable and owned by the fans.
QPR, take note!
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

DiegoFulham

Quote from: domprague on April 29, 2013, 05:09:12 PM
I took my daughter and her friend to AFC Wimbledon's must-win match with Fleetwood Town on Saturday. Fantastic afternoon and just how football should be. Great atmosphere, plenty of tension and then lots of applause from Fleetwood Town for the Dons fans at the final whistle. Then a peaceful pitch invasion and a lap of honour by the players (seems a bit odd for coming fourth from bottom but let's not quibble) who high fived fans and posed for photos.
The club is working on remaining financially sustainable and owned by the fans.
QPR, take note!

Wimbledon are a good little club with good loyal supporters, could argue they're one of the bigger clubs in the division if you compared their home/away attendance percentage 
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

btings

Cod Army!  I actually follow Fleetwood Town.  I am even less likely to ever see them play in person than I am Fulham, but you never know.

DJinNJ

When I saw the title I thought it was meant to indicate an potential league fixture a couple of years from now.

Riverside

Quote from: DJinNJ on April 29, 2013, 09:26:03 PM
When I saw the title I thought it was meant to indicate an potential league fixture a couple of years from now.

So did I .
Back at Plough Lane .