watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle.....

Started by Jambo, April 29, 2013, 09:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Ok so it would rely on Wigan getting at least more 5 points (which I don't think they will) but I can't see Newcastle winning another game, even against QPR!  Ultimately that 92nd minute goal against us might have kept them up.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

DiegoFulham

Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland, Fulham, Villa, Stoke could all still go down. i don't want to be negative but after tonight i'm worried about the Reading game it would be so Fulhamish if we lost to them whilst they had just been relegated. We would have to beat Liverpool which will be hard because when we play Rodgers he always rips us apart, that would mean we would have to go to Swansea on the final day of the season with them wanting to get a win in front of their fans. i'm actually worried that Karma will come and get us after all the taunting we at them for the last two seasons.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

JackyFulham90

We are not going down, Wigan are in deep trouble now, we will beat Reading Saturday

Jambo

Quote from: DiegoFulham on April 29, 2013, 09:57:07 PM
Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland, Fulham, Villa, Stoke could all still go down. i don't want to be negative but after tonight i'm worried about the Reading game it would be so Fulhamish if we lost to them whilst they had just been relegated. We would have to beat Liverpool which will be hard because when we play Rodgers he always rips us apart, that would mean we would have to go to Swansea on the final day of the season with them wanting to get a win in front of their fans. i'm actually worried that Karma will come and get us after all the taunting we at them for the last two seasons.

With our goal difference have you looked at the series of events that will have to take place for Fulham to go down?  If we go down I will buy a QPR season ticket, full QPR kit and wear it to every game of theirs next season

@jambohunt

Riverside

Quote from: Jambo on April 29, 2013, 10:01:32 PM

With our goal difference have you looked at the series of events that will have to take place for Fulham to go down?  If we go down I will buy a QPR season ticket, full QPR kit and wear it to every game of theirs next season

Jambo I wouldn't want you to have to do that.
You must agree though that it would be best to move from almost impossible to go down to impossible by beating Reading on Saturday .

Jambo

Quote from: Riverside on April 29, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

With our goal difference have you looked at the series of events that will have to take place for Fulham to go down?  If we go down I will buy a QPR season ticket, full QPR kit and wear it to every game of theirs next season

Jambo I wouldn't want you to have to do that.
You must agree though that it would be best to move from almost impossible to go down to impossible by beating Reading on Saturday .

Absolutely, nothing would please me more but, even if we didn't and didn't get another point we wouldn't go down

@jambohunt

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I do hope you are a slim Jambo  as those hoops are very fattening  064.gif

Jambo

Quote from: KCat on April 29, 2013, 11:18:11 PM

I do hope you are a slim Jambo  as those hoops are very fattening  064.gif

Exactly!! not done Taarabt any favours over the years!

@jambohunt

Lighthouse

If we fail to pick up anymore points  then we deserve to go down. The results do not have to be that odd for it to happen.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jambo

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 29, 2013, 11:39:00 PM
If we fail to pick up anymore points  then we deserve to go down. The results do not have to be that odd for it to happen.

Well luckily relegation is decided over 38 games and not the last 3. 

@jambohunt

Enter the Frei

Wigan winning 3 of their last 4 would be a very odd turn of events IMO.

Burt

Wigan's remaining games:

WBA (A)
Swansea (H)
Arsenal (A)
Villa (H)

At most - 6 points, in my opinion.

domprague

You'll be lonely. If they can't fill the ground the Premiership then in the Championship it will be as empty as a 'fans of Mike Tyson for Women's Liberation' meeting.
The three points Sunderland took off us at the Cottage with outrageous jamminess could keep them up.

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

MJG

Quote from: Burt on April 30, 2013, 09:11:08 AM
Wigan's remaining games:

WBA (A)
Swansea (H)
Arsenal (A)
Villa (H)

At most - 6 points, in my opinion.
Wigan's remaining games last year:
Man Utd H
Arsenal A
Fulham A
Newcastle H
Blackburn A
Wolves H

They got 15 out of 18 pts. Anything is possible.

MJG

Quote from: Enter the Frei on April 30, 2013, 12:43:12 AM

I refer you to last season

Wimbledon_White

WE WILL NOT GO DOWN.
GET A GRIP PEOPLE! SERIOUSLY!

SoCalJoe

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on April 30, 2013, 12:54:15 PM
WE WILL NOT GO DOWN.
GET A GRIP PEOPLE! SERIOUSLY!

Totally agree, Newcastle on the other hand... They lose at home to Liverpool by 6, Villa wins by 5 and their GD advantage against the Villians is wiped out. This week the Magpies have travel to in form Wet Spam, then to the Haha's (who will want to give the home support something to cheer about in their final home match), and finally host Arse who will probably have to have a result for the CL. If Wigan is within striking distance the final day, Newcastle is in trouble.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

jarv

Fulham will put in one of those performances when it is needed. (Like the last west ham game). Fulham 3 Reading 0.

Jambo

Quote from: MJG on April 30, 2013, 09:37:26 AM

But luckily thats not all that has to happen.

Norwich picking up points
Newcastle getting 4 points
Villa getting 4 points
Southampton picking up points
Us losing all our games
Wigan getting 9 points.

We are not going down.

@jambohunt

MJG

Quote from: Jambo on April 30, 2013, 06:46:47 PM
Quote from: MJG on April 30, 2013, 09:37:26 AM

But luckily thats not all that has to happen.

Norwich picking up points
Newcastle getting 4 points
Villa getting 4 points
Southampton picking up points
Us losing all our games
Wigan getting 9 points.

We are not going down.
I never said we would. The point I made was about the possibility of wigan winning their games.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2