watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Benteke?

Started by DevonFFC, April 29, 2013, 09:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Putney

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a release clause in his contract now.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: KCat on April 29, 2013, 11:00:09 PM
IMO Villa won't go down and next season they will be on fire, great potential there.  

I'd agree they looked a very good side against us at the cottage, you could see the  potential of their young players. Now they have avoided the drop i think they will easily be top half next season. Southampton have also bought some good players, Swansea have added a couple of really good players to an already strong squad, can only hope they suffer like Stoke did last year and have as long a run as possible in the EUFA cup. Even Norwich look a lot stronger than last year. Its going to be a tough and long season for any team getting out of the blocks slowly. just hope we start the season with a flier COYW

FOOlhamfighters

Villa are will never go down. Good young squad, and they are too big of a club. When we went away last season to villa park, I couldn't help thinking that it would be devastating if a club as developed as them went down.

jmh

Quote from: FOOlhamfighters on July 19, 2013, 09:39:02 PM
Villa are will never go down. Good young squad, and they are too big of a club. When we went away last season to villa park, I couldn't help thinking that it would be devastating if a club as developed as them went down.
People probably said that about Newcastle and West Ham too.

zschwartz

Quote from: westcliff white on July 19, 2013, 07:09:12 PM
A rumoured 70,000 reasons why per week
congrats to the young man,  082.gif
may he stay healthy!

FFC1987

Be a shame if he suffered from second season syndrome and went for half the price next year.

tommy

Hopefully this means Villa will now release Darren Bent.

zschwartz

Quote from: tommy on July 19, 2013, 11:11:14 PM
to pasture?

valdeingruo

Quote from: zschwartz on July 20, 2013, 03:54:44 AM
Quote from: tommy on July 19, 2013, 11:11:14 PM
to pasture?

hopefully not to us, should be a last option, and even then we could do better (i hope)
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Ichabod Magoo

Lambert played his cards right with his unbending comments about what it would take to get Benteke.  He looks to be building something special at Villa.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III