watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations

Started by spikey norman, May 01, 2013, 06:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

to Darren Freeman and Whitehawk FC who have become champions of the Ryman Premier league and promotion to the Blue Square Bet South.
Loved watching him and the rest of Micky Adam's promotion winning team and great to see an ex Fulham player doing well
If you check out the Whitehawk website you will notice that Darren has lost some of his flowing locks

Lighthouse

Well done to him and indeed Whitehawk. Darren owned a house he was doing up in my road a few years ago and I often pass Whitehawk FC. Used to go to plenty of Sussex County Games when Whitehawk played in it. So well done again to them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Buffalo76

Whitehawk have come a long way in recent seasons. As from next season they're changing their name and will be called Brighton City FC.

Holders

Well done Darren - one of my favourite players of that era.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham76

I still remember his goal last game of our promotion season away at Cambridge under Mickey Adams. 7,500 at the game that day & about 5,000 of them were Fulham, all down one side & behind one of the goals.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 01, 2013, 09:47:23 PM
I still remember his goal last game of our promotion season away at Cambridge under Mickey Adams. 7,500 at the game that day & about 5,000 of them were Fulham, all down one side & behind one of the goals.

Only seems like yesterday  049:gif

Buffalo76

Super Matt Lawrence plays for Whitehawk these days.

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on May 01, 2013, 10:09:39 PM
Super Matt Lawrence plays for Whitehawk these days.

A good defender. Must have moved recently - thought he was with that filthy lot from Gillingham?

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on May 01, 2013, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on May 01, 2013, 09:47:23 PM

Only seems like yesterday  049:gif

It does. I seem to remember games, goals, players more clearly from that season than I do some from a couple of seasons ago.

Admin

Looks like Matty Lawrence is playing for Whitehawk as well.