watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fight in block G of Johnny Haynes stand today

Started by Jack Fulham, May 04, 2013, 06:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Happened towards the end of the game today. Two Fulham fans I believe having some stupid argument ended up tumbling down the steps. One of them returned to his seat carrying his ripped shirt in hand. Anyone else see it? Wasn't entirely sure what it was about but heard plenty of swearing. I blame Jol :54:

but yeah, grown men fighting fp.gif

Me-ate-Live, innit??

SP

Senderos should also take a share of the blame.

Jimpav

Yeah but we did lose our two best players from last season- what did you expect?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Jimpav on May 04, 2013, 08:03:23 PM
Yeah but we did lose our two best players from last season- what did you expect?

What The Pog and Kelly ???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it was Reading !!!
By the way Saw the Pog on the Fulham Palace Road ...he was walking home with his wife and children

LBNo11

...well at least there was some fight in a Fulham shirt, pity it wasn't on the pitch...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Berserker

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 04, 2013, 08:39:33 PM
...well at least there was some fight in a Fulham shirt, pity it wasn't on the pitch...

Very good LB
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on May 04, 2013, 10:50:24 PM

Very good LB

lost my phone mrs b that's why the text conversation died out. Literally just got in and as angry with Jol, his staff and that ballerina as I ever been.

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 04, 2013, 11:08:51 PM
Quote from: Berserker on May 04, 2013, 10:50:24 PM

Very good LB

lost my phone mrs b that's why the text conversation died out. Literally just got in and as angry with Jol, his staff and that ballerina as I ever been.

Who's the ballerina.  Sorry to hear you've lost your phone. Hope you don't keep your calender on it like me, I was in turmoil when I broke my one.

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.