watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Am glad we lost today

Started by JackyFulham90, May 04, 2013, 10:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

We won't go down were will be alright (just) but this has been a poor season, am glad we didn't have a good end to the season so that Jol & Al Fayed think not many changes are needed because quite clearly we need some big changes, Jol needs to be backed or bring in a manager he wants to back in the market

Fulham76

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 04, 2013, 10:36:38 PM
We won't go down were will be alright (just) but this has been a poor season, am glad we didn't have a good end to the season so that Jol & Al Fayed think not many changes are needed because quite clearly we need some big changes, Jol needs to be backed or bring in a manager he wants to back in the market

Glad we lost??? Nice one.

Your supports almost as bad as your English!

Fulham76

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 04, 2013, 11:27:13 PM
My support? Am not even going to respond to that have been a season ticket holder since division 3

But you did respond...

I have also been a season ticket holder since division 3 but to be glad we lost is pretty poor whether you've been around 2 months or 20 years

Admin

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 04, 2013, 11:19:17 PM

Give the guy a break please, I think you know what he meant as well as I did.

I'm also glad we lost today, not as a fan, but so the board can finally see what a mess this season has really been and how clueless Martin Jol really is as a manager.

Lets just say, from what I've heard, the board are really, really pissed after today's performance.

JBH

So you are glad we lost! If we go down those words will come back to haunt you.
I dont ever want my team to lose cecause it becomes a habit you dont want to have.

Sorry but I find it pathetic when I here things like this

fulhamben

Quote from: JBH on May 05, 2013, 07:24:19 AM
I dont ever want my team to lose cecause it becomes a habit you dont want to have.

so just out of intrest, if you could turn back the clock would you have liked sanchez to win his last game in charge meaning he would not of got the sack and roy would not of been appointed?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Walsh

Quote from: fulhamben on May 05, 2013, 07:30:18 AM

so just out of intrest, if you could turn back the clock would you have liked sanchez to win his last game in charge meaning he would not of got the sack and roy would not of been appointed?

He did say "I dont ever want my team to lose" and if Sanchez was the man who did that then we would be Premiership winners... so to your questions... yes I would have liked it if Sanchez won his last game and the ones that followed that.

Lighthouse

The point is well made. Yes we all are in pain this morning. Even the worst of us couldn't see a side who seemed to be strangers and the manager to pick a defensive looking side AGAIN. Hope did come when we brought on forward thinking players and we had chances to win the game. But that would have hidden the fact we have a manager who is befuddled, a team who make so many mistakes as to be note worthy and a team that play without heart or hope.

So when we lose it spoils the week. When we lose like that it hurts for longer. Like the performance away to QPR.  But a win would have had all the 'support your team, you are so depressing'  brigade out in force pretending that this season has not been the clubs and the managers self made disaster.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

Quote from: Admin on May 05, 2013, 01:15:02 AM

I'm also glad we lost today, not as a fan, but so the board can finally see what a mess this season has really been and how clueless Martin Jol really is as a manager.

Lets just say, from what I've heard, the board are really, really pissed after today's performance.

I hardly ripped him to shreds, did I? Just disagreed with him, expressed my opinion - thought that's what this board was about??

Anyway, the board recently took the option to extend Jol's contract by another year, so they're unlikely to give him the boot after a defeat to Reading.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 05, 2013, 10:43:52 AM
Quote from: Admin on May 05, 2013, 01:15:02 AM

I hardly ripped him to shreds, did I? Just disagreed with him, expressed my opinion - thought that's what this board was about??

Anyway, the board recently took the option to extend Jol's contract by another year, so they're unlikely to give him the boot after a defeat to Reading.

Not sure if that's a good thing. We seem to be going backwards under Jol, which I didn't expect.

delgib11

You must be crazy, glad we lost my eye!

sunburywhite

Quote from: delgib11 on May 05, 2013, 05:04:01 PM

You lost your eye, that must be terrible for you
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 05, 2013, 05:51:27 PM
Quote from: delgib11 on May 05, 2013, 05:04:01 PM

You lost your eye, that must be terrible for you

You must be half blind not to see what he was getting at.  :Get Coat gif:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

So right, that defeat could well result in relegation then JackyFulham90 will deserve to be as sick as the proverbial parrat.

JackyFulham90

Of course I am not glad we lost any defeat hurts & hurts badly, what I mean is that I am glad it has showed what huge changes we need to make this summer

Black and White Blood

What a silly Thread  this is turning out to be, comments need to be taken in context.
Personally, I am gutted that we lost, and will now be happy to survive in any position above 18th.
A couple of Seasons ago, a top 10 finish was realistic, however, if we had fluked it this year, it would only have been papering over the cracks.
Maybe a close run  thing will wake the Board up, much like after the Great Escape. Let's hope so.

Fulham76