News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

There was one player on the pitch today that would have shown how to play...

Started by LBNo11, May 05, 2013, 12:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...with heart, with spirit and skilful determination.....sadly Erik Nevland was only a guest today, if only he could have donned some football boots and come on in the second half.

I wonder what he thought about what he watched, and how ironic that it should have been against Reading and the consequences of his last meeting with them...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Aaron

Still have fond memories of being sat right behind the goal in the Hammy after he got his double against Portsmouth in the 3-1 win a few seasons back.  I remember catching David James' eyes in the last few minutes of that game when he came down to lift a ball or something, he was just shaking his head.

Me and a mate staring back at him with big stupid grins on our faces before the mate (a Liverpool supporter in disguise for the day..) decided to flick a switch and instantly turn on him screaming the most hate-filled and intense vitriolic diatribe I've ever seen at a game straight into his face before immediately returning to stupid grin mode.. James was stunned, half the Hammy was laughing. I was a little taken aback:

"What was that all about?"
"Dunno.. Just wanted to see a reaction."

Andy S

That was a truly awful performance where nobody can come away from that game with any credit. Jol had his tactics totally wrong as well.  It shows that we really have to make some decent signings during the summer. I think we will still just about be safe but only because we have a better goal difference to most of the clubs below us. I doubt if all of them will win their remaining games. At least I hope not. Probably the worst Fulham performance at home sinc we were promoted.

ScalleysDad

We actually yelled at Nev to go and find some boots ................. did the same to a couple of the eight year olds.