watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have just had an epiphany

Started by Peabody, May 05, 2013, 12:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I know and it has been a lot easier since my prostrate operation. Seriously though I have finally got it. I do not have to defend Fulham when all you doom onagers get on your high horses. Because that obviously makes you happy, I can carry on supporting Fulham in my own way, without getting upset because you lot are being hyper critical (that's in my opion).

Just think of it, this epiphany has released me, I can read things and say well, if that makes them happy, I can go on my merry way and enjoy Fulham and dare I say, have my little moan in the privacy of my little seat in The Riverside and leave you lot to stay in your misery.

This dose,nt mean I am resigning, it just means I am released from the weekly wringing of hands.

BarryP

Quote from: Peabody on May 05, 2013, 12:42:41 PM
I know and it has been a lot easier since my prostrate operation. Seriously though I have finally got it. I do not have to defend Fulham when all you doom onagers get on your high horses. Because that obviously makes you happy, I can carry on supporting Fulham in my own way, without getting upset because you lot are being hyper critical (that's in my opion).

Just think of it, this epiphany has released me, I can read things and say well, if that makes them happy, I can go on my merry way and enjoy Fulham and dare I say, have my little moan in the privacy of my little seat in The Riverside and leave you lot to stay in your misery.

This dose,nt mean I am resigning, it just means I am released from the weekly wringing of hands.

Good for you.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Logicalman

you only wring your hands weekly?

RaySmith

Quite right Peabody. There is a a lot of hyper- critical comment, and  you'd go mad if you tried to engage with all.

Artful Dodger

Sometimes things only get better when people are prepared to stand up and speak out - and we could and should be a lot better than the rubbish we have seen this season. So people, speak up and say what you think!!

Jol Out!!!!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

FFC1987

Quote from: Artful Dodger on May 06, 2013, 11:27:59 AM
Sometimes things only get better when people are prepared to stand up and speak out - and we could and should be a lot better than the rubbish we have seen this season. So people, speak up and say what you think!!

Jol Out!!!!!

In the words of the wise Peabody. I hope typing that made you feel happy.

Kent Cassandra

There are Fulham supporters and Fulham supporters...I'm with Peabody,
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

filham

Yes, I am with Peabody but I do need to see a better performance from our team than we have seen in recent matches.