watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not all bad news.

Started by Luke, May 05, 2013, 02:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

Lads don't worry about relegation. Just seen on skybet that we're 50/1 to go down. Why don't all you guys put a fiver on it and then when are obvious relegation happens then you can all buy your season tickets next season. Sorted!  fp.gif
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

Fulham1959

Betting is something that, to all intents and purposes, I've never done  -  other than office sweeps on the Grand National or similar.  I think I only did the National Lottery once and that was in its first week !

However, I've just bet £10.00 on bet365 and I stand to get £510 if we go down (plus my stake returned, presumably).  Now I feel much calmer about the whole thing.

mangoputney

ditto, just renewed mine & old mans ST plus 20 on 50/1 to take the sting out of watching Barnsley & Doncaster #commit #sortitoutJOL #dire
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Northern Cottager

Quote from: mangoputney on May 05, 2013, 02:45:15 PM
ditto, just renewed mine & old mans ST plus 20 on 50/1 to take the sting out of watching Barnsley & Doncaster #commit #sortitoutJOL #dire

We might be on the verge of relegation but let's not start hash tagging.

mangoputney

Hash tagging = the new smiley / emoticon

#getoutofthestoneage
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Northern Cottager

Quote from: mangoputney on May 05, 2013, 06:38:53 PM
Hash tagging = the new smiley / emoticon

#getoutofthestoneage

The forum has plenty of emoticons. We all type with words, putting hash tags infront of them is proper #sad.

mangoputney

Some might call it evolution #imho

Admin

I've had £20 at 50/1. The return on that is £1,020, which pays for me and the Mrs to go back to Egypt. Softens the blow a bit IF we get relegated. If we don't happy days and I've only lost a score.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Admin on May 05, 2013, 07:16:07 PM
I've had £20 at 50/1. The return on that is £1,020, which pays for me and the Mrs to go back to Egypt. Softens the blow a bit IF we get relegated. If we don't happy days and I've only lost a score.

My reckoning as well. I'm happy to sacrifice £10 at 67/1 for us to stay up, but if we go down. That is a good amount of spending money for my trip to America in the summer
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The Bronsons

Looking forward to the MOTD footage of half the Hammersmith end dressed in shorts and knotted handkerchiefs and waving their betting slips as Swansea stuff us 5-0 and we go down on goal difference.

Berserker

How do i put a bet on at the bookies?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Berserker on May 05, 2013, 08:17:45 PM
How do i put a bet on at the bookies?

I registered with bet365 and did it all online.  I deposited £10 (as required) and then used that as my bet.  (You have to click around a bit to find English Football/Relegation)

I've no intention of ever using it again but at least I didn't have to leave my house to place the bet.

The Equalizer

I just put a sneaky £25 on Betfair at 100/1...

I hope I lose it.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Admin

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 06, 2013, 03:09:50 PM
I just put a sneaky £25 on Betfair at 100/1...

I hope I lose it.

How did they give you 100/1? I could only get 50/1.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Max Headroom

65 to 1 on bet fair.....

Swiss72

Just got 100/1 on Betfair.

The Equalizer

Quote from: Max Headroom on May 06, 2013, 04:35:58 PM
65 to 1 on bet fair.....

I definitely got 100/1. Just checked it again and it's still 100/1.

The Bronsons

Yes, 100/1 on Betfair fixed odds and you can lay it off on the Exchange at 74/1. Free money!

Luke

Quote from: The Bronsons on May 06, 2013, 05:14:59 PM
Yes, 100/1 on Betfair fixed odds and you can lay it off on the Exchange at 74/1. Free money!

What does this mean sorry?
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!