watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Take a break time....

Started by Jambo, May 06, 2013, 06:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

And it might be a long one.  The board just becomes poison at times like these, worse in recent times.  Have an opinion? How dare you, Back the manager? How dare you, try to explain why on earth we should be anything but in a relegation battle? How dare you.

Hope to be back sometime, we will see.

COYW and all that.

Jambo  :048:  :HD:
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

SaltfordWhite

That's a shame, I for one think that you talk a lot of sense.

Good luck.

Lighthouse

Jambo - Your complaints can easily be attributed to both sides. I have been called all sorts of things plus being constantly talked down to by those who like you think Jol is doing OK.

Take a break but remember we all support the same team. We disagree with each other more often than not. But I still read and enjoy your posts. I see no point in taking this personally. You have an opinion and so do others. Both sides have fans who over state that viewpoint. But  that is in the nature of the fan.

Cool down and continue to make your point. A discussion and debate often becomes heated. When you receive your first PM saying 'I don't like your posts and I don't know why but you irritate me'. Then we can talk personal insults. By the way stop sending them to me. (Kidding)
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

I agree with Lighthouse, which is a worrying thing in itself. The way I look at it, if anyone disagrees with me, good luck to them, they are wrong, but they have every right to be wrong.
If that makes sense then it is a good day.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Berserker

Be sad if you go Jambo, rather you didn't. People disagree with me quite alot of the time but they are welcome to their opinion, but i can still have mine. In my case they could be right as my football expertise isn't great, but that doesn't stop me using the knowledge and intution to form an opinion. Just ignore people and state what you believe, bum to them is what i think :-X
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LBNo11

...Jambo, sorry you feel like that, I felt that myself, that the board was too positive and woe betide anyone putting down the manager, so I took time out.

But if you think it is solely FoF that is 'poison' at times liek these - read all the other message boards, they are no different...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

jarv

It is hard wired programmed in to football supporters to hate everyone and everything when your team is in trouble.

I recall going to southampton with my saints supporting mate the season they went down. Everyone around me was moaning and complaining like I never heard before. Shouting abuse at the players, donkeys and  wages in carrots springs to mind (they were not far wrong actually). I just enjoyed the football.

ron

I'm disappointed to hear that there has been personal messaging about opinions of contributors by others.

As to verbal jousting on the board, surely the two guides to the worth of contributions are that firstly posts must be opinions without any personal references to the gainsayer, and secondly the debate should take place with courtesy, as anyone might expect if the conversation was face to face.

Otherwise they should be ignored as worthless.

BraveDaveFFC

Come on back Jambo, like someone else said, all other messageboards have posters that talk a load of cobblers,but they still have an opinion!! I for one have found your
posts to be constructive and amusing at times even if I don't always agree with you!! - which I must say is not often!! This board will be a poorer place without your views. We must all be up for a tough weekend - players as well!! Lets stick together.  COYW