Main Menu

IT IS OFFICIAL - Dan Burn (Yeovil) v Marcello Trotta (Brentford) at Wembley

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, May 06, 2013, 07:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

St Eve

SmithyFFC

God I hope Yeovil win. To go from Conference to Championship in such a short space of time would be a remarkable achievement. Would also hopefully let Burn get some Championship experience and come back to us a better player, whereas I don't see Trotta ever making an impact at Premier League level either way.
FTID

Enter the Frei

Quote from: St Eve on May 06, 2013, 08:01:42 PM
Did Trotta take a penalty tonight?

nope was substituted around the 80th minute, but it sounds like the Brentford fans have forgiven him.

Burt

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Both were superb today. Dan Burn was solid, Marcello Trotta was marvellous to watch. He was full of flicks, neat footwork and strong running. Set up Brentford's second will some direct running and hit the post after a glorious turn. He's still 20, should NOT write off this very talented, but frustrating striker.

As said above, would like to see Yeovil go up and then they keep Dan Burn to see how he develops in the Championship, he has been unbelievable throughout this season.

Italiancottager

Brantford, just for Trotta.. question of localism. he is originary from Santa Maria Capua Vetere.. something like 30 minutes of Car from my originary city in Italy. :) C'mon Marcello!
And i think he should have a possibility next season with Fulham.. and i don't say this for localism now..
It doesn't matter what country you come from, a few trips to the cottage and it will end up in your heart and blood

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Both lads played well today and I was especially pleased for Trotta as he must have endured a really tough week.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

OdecaMynoT

Who would you like to play next season in the Championship next season? Brentford or Yeovil?
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on May 06, 2013, 10:47:37 PM
Who would you like to play next season in the Championship next season? Brentford or Yeovil?

086.gif