watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is the site running slow?

Started by jarv, May 06, 2013, 10:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

My new laptop is fast as lightning, except for FoF. Is half of the country trying to access the site.??

King_Crud

I always have problems with it but i assumed it's because my laptop is crap and my work still uses IE7

EJL

I was having a few CGi (?) errors popping up earlier, but it's all good now.

Berserker

I think there was msjor traffic on the site yesterday and today for obvious reasons. We are hoping to get performance issues sorted out after the season has finishef
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jarv

Thanks. It's ok now, I guess I was trying to access in the rush hour. Should wait next time. I always used to go for a pint or two after work in London, hated the crush. Much easier ride on the train at 8pm (or 10pm if the evening gets going and turns out to be a good one).

lamby

Quote from: Berserker on May 06, 2013, 10:54:07 PM
I think there was msjor traffic on the site yesterday and today for obvious reasons. We are hoping to get performance issues sorted out after the season has finishef

I think you need to do a yearly donation drive to pay for server upgrades. Down here in Australia at the end of a large piece of wet string we call the Internet it seems much worse than it ever was when I was living in London  :016: