watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You may have noticed

Started by Bassey the warrior, May 08, 2013, 03:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

I haven't been on here for a while. I just wanted to post to say I'm not hiding away or anything. It's more that I'm feeling pretty disheartened. I like Martin, I rate Berba and think Ruiz is a good player who needs to have the right players around him.
I'm desperate for this to work as I love technical players and tiki-taka football. But it's obvious ir isn't and that's pretty hard to take.
I'm pretty furious at everyone at this point. The players for being complacent and showing no desire whatsoever on Saturday, Martin for his tactical blunder (dropping Richardson and Kaca) and inability to motivate the players at half time. Losing to Reading was as devastating as it was appalling. Reading were only playing fir pride, we were playing for safety. A win would've guaranteed it. We now have to hope Arsenal beat Wigan.
It should never have come to this.
The board must take their share of the blame too for failing to back Jol last summer. Doing so again in the next window may well see us relegated.

That's it really. I'm on my way to a job interview and with any luck I'll get the job. It will keep me busy and raisemy spirits.

You mat well not hear from me for a while. So take care all.  Coyw!

Bassey the warrior

You can blame my mobile for the spelling errors.

Burt

Good luck with the interview!

Is it at Old Trafford?
:dft011:

jarv

You sound as down hearted as most. Fulham IS a good team, they have a strong squad (with a couple of pieces of the jigsaw missing) but I think what has infuriated all the supporters is the inconsistency. Started the season on fire, became woeful after the home loss to Sunderland, regained respect for becoming hard to beat again and finally the dreadful, incompetent, useless last 2 months relegation form..
I don't think anyone is going to put 50p on Wigan to beat Arsenal so what have we to look forward to? Some fixes needed.

Berserker

Quote from: The Moose on May 08, 2013, 03:24:10 PM
You can blame my mobile for the spelling errors.

I know what you mean, my mobile is the same. Hope your job interview goes well and look forward to hearing from you on FOF again
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: The Moose on May 08, 2013, 03:22:23 PM
I haven't been on here for a while. I just wanted to post to say I'm not hiding away or anything. It's more that I'm feeling pretty disheartened. I like Martin, I rate Berba and think Ruiz is a good player who needs to have the right players around him.
I'm desperate for this to work as I love technical players and tiki-taka football. But it's obvious ir isn't and that's pretty hard to take.
I'm pretty furious at everyone at this point. The players for being complacent and showing no desire whatsoever on Saturday, Martin for his tactical blunder (dropping Richardson and Kaca) and inability to motivate the players at half time. Losing to Reading was as devastating as it was appalling. Reading were only playing fir pride, we were playing for safety. A win would've guaranteed it. We now have to hope Arsenal beat Wigan.
It should never have come to this.
The board must take their share of the blame too for failing to back Jol last summer. Doing so again in the next window may well see us relegated.

That's it really. I'm on my way to a job interview and with any luck I'll get the job. It will keep me busy and raisemy spirits.

You mat well not hear from me for a while. So take care all.  Coyw!
you cant blame jol for dropping richardson when he cant finish 90 mins. much better to start riise and see if he is playing well than start richardson and be guarenteed to have to waste a sub on the left back position every time
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

e4b

Good post Moose.I agree with most of what you say.I think most on here expected more this season(dont we always)but yet again the club one way or another failed to deliver.Such is life for a Fulham supporter.
     Good luck with the interview

Fulham1959

I don't think you can blame Jol for the spelling errors.

Enter the Frei

sad if your not going to be posting on here because In general I agree with what you have to say and would agree with your sentiments in this post as well.

good luck with your job interview though and hope all goes well

Lighthouse

All the best and good luck
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope