Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Burt

A lovely weekend spent in Pompey...

049:gif

Patrick

Golden Lion...couldn't get a ticket.....place was crazy

Artful Dodger

In a pub in Wakefield full of Utd fans watching them beat Wigan to win the title. Suddenly I was jumping around as Sky reported the goal getting all these weird looks as the entire pub wondered what I was so happy about!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Buffalo76

To the right of the goal down near the front in the heat. People all around keeping us up to date with their radio's or phones what was happening with Reading playing Derby. When Murph scored I knew we'd be alright. Amazing survival in the end.  049:gif

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Alfayedslovechild

At the game, face in lap, didn't have the nerve to watch out the remaining 16 minutes.

HatterDon

In the FulhamUSA.com chatroom and listening to Gentleman Jim go absolutely bonkers. My all time favorite bit of Fulham video continues to be McBride "sacking" Murphy directly after. What a day.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ffcbulgaria

well just 5 years and 10 minutes later our safety was confirmed again :D

epsomraver

To the left of the goal  few rows back.

Scrumpy

To the right of the goal towards the back. Not far from a certain Mrs Murphy, who seemed to really enjoy the day too!

Weirdly, I was always confident that we would get the winner, and then hang on. It was just meant to be.  049:gif .

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Fernhurst

In those days I was the client as opposed to the contractor I am today.
I had been lavished with a wonderful meal at Ocean Village and caught a little sun, that and the wine left me a little red faced sitting in the Fratton Road stand with my host who knew naff all about football.
My seat was right behind Bullards right boot. The joy I felt as watched the delicious arc of that cross and Danny's superb header was only matched by the dissappointment of not being behind that goal.
Surrounded by Pompey it was only polite to sit on my hands and feel the steam coming out of my ears.

Wonderful wonderful day.
Listened to Danny on the radio yesterday .... He makes so much sense he reminded me of a young Roy Hodgson, make someone a great manager ....hmmmm.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bobbo

I was right there to the right of the goal getting sunburnt with all the rest and until the goal, reliving all the scrapes during the 60's that were similar.I'm just so glad we are not reliving it this year now but it was a big possibility only a week ago.Lets finish off at home with a win today  COYW
1975 just leaving home full of hope