News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

if wigan go down - how much do you reckon for mcmanaman?

Started by FFCYORK, May 11, 2013, 09:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCYORK

After today's performance 8-10 mil? Before I reckon we could have got him for 5 if they go down :(

Stefano Okaka Chuka

He was a nightmare for Clichy all afternoon...Wigan has got some decent talents among their ranks.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Ordar

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

CurryForMario

Quote from: Danitar on May 11, 2013, 09:41:32 PM
What about kone

Huge fan of Kone, when I went to Valencia I was able to go the Valencia v Levante match and he scored a really nice goal - been a fan ever since!
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Artful Dodger

We should start feeding Kaca some of what Mcmanaman was eating today..... Clichy on Toast!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

epsomraver

Just shows what players can do when they have a proper manager who can motivate and set a team out , no 10 men behind the ball for Wigan at set pieces so they could break and have men up to run at City.

FOOlhamfighters

Jimpav

Quote from: epsomraver on May 11, 2013, 10:35:55 PM
Just shows what players can do when they have a proper manager who can motivate and set a team out , no 10 men behind the ball for Wigan at set pieces so they could break and have men up to run at City.]

Imagine if Martinez was able to do that every match - they might get their first finish inside the top 10.

btings

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

FFC1987

Schnarner was very good yesterday and Gomez in the middle. Espinoza was very good too. Some very good technical footballers in that squad.

filham

Shame if Wigan go down now, they add a little spice to the premiership.