watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thank you Simon Davies

Started by jms, May 12, 2013, 07:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jms

Very sad that I'll probably never see you play in a Fulham shirt again. Thank you for all the memories......especially in the 'glory days' that were 'the Europa'
Sadly very few of the team playing at the moment have your attitude or consistency. 
'One Simon Davies, there's only one Simon Davies'  082.gif

Fulham1959

Northern Cottager

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

WhiteJC

when I was lucky enough to win the twitter t-shirt competition part of the prize was that one of the first team would sign my t-shirt, I chose Digger

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

Quote from: jms on May 12, 2013, 07:31:16 PM
Very sad that I'll probably never see you play in a Fulham shirt again. Thank you for all the memories......especially in the 'glory days' that were 'the Europa'
Sadly very few of the team playing at the moment have your attitude or consistency. 
'One Simon Davies, there's only one Simon Davies'  082.gif

:plus one:

Well said, sir!

Classic94

Great servant for the club.

Shredhead

My favourite player for many years. He's scored some great goals, provided more and by all accounts is a top bloke as well. I hope I bump into him on my next trip to Pembrokeshire, so I can buy him a pint.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Jimpav

The last of the old guard and a quiet legend.

Quite possibly the first and last player to score for Fulham in a major European semi final and final.

Thank you Digger.

Sgt Fulham

Thanks for memories that I hold very close, and ones that I will never forget Simon. True legend, and the sort of player Fulham needs more of.  065.gif

Matt Inglis

+1
Thank you so much for the goal against Hamburg.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Jimpav on May 12, 2013, 09:53:28 PM

Quite possibly the first and last player to score for Fulham in a major European semi final and final.

Thank you Digger.

+1
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

epsomraver

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 12, 2013, 11:15:06 PM
Quote from: Jimpav on May 12, 2013, 09:53:28 PM

Thank you Digger.

+1

zander

I wonder if he'll make the move to coaching. It would be great to see him stay on in some capacity.

SmithyFFC

FTID

Tonywa

One of our best players in recent years.  A model of consistency and a really good pro.  How we could have dome with someone like him this poor season.  Thanks for everything Digger! Your place in the Fulham Hall of Fame is secure.

Vinnieffc

:plus one: :Haynes The Maestro:

SoCalJoe

:plus one:  I know he has had a myriad of injuries, but really unfortunate Digger didn't get a cameo run out at home at some point this season.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Shredhead

Quote from: SoCalJoe on May 13, 2013, 04:50:53 PM
:plus one:  I know he has had a myriad of injuries, but really unfortunate Digger didn't get a cameo run out at home at some point this season.
An appearance in our last game against his local side seems appropriate. Even better if he scores our winner to guarantee Premiership survival.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC