watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Watford v Palace in the play-off final

Started by SP, May 13, 2013, 09:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I think Watford will nick it.  We always take plenty of support to Vicarage Road.

MOR :

Quote from: SP on May 13, 2013, 09:48:56 PM
I think Watford will nick it.  We always take plenty of support to Vicarage Road.

We always take plenty of support to Palace as well...

SouthfieldWhite

Not bothered either way, I like both of those away days, both easy to get too, although I will win 20 quid off another Fulham fan if Watford go up

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I am rooting for Palace, I got  a soft spot for them...
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Baider

What happens to all the loanee's next year that Watford have? Will they be able to keep them?

If not they are screwed! Either way, a decent away day for both so not too fussed, watford is only 20 mins on the met line so that would suit me better

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Andy S

I live in Watford so I'm hoping they can do it. Almost like a home game in as far as I can walk to the ground. I think that they can keep the loanees and possibly get a few more. They will be a force to contend with. The problem they have is if they don't make it as there is to be a rule change so they won't be able to do it again next year. I hope I can get a ticket for the play off final. It should be a tense afair. I've not been to the new wembley yet. I was hoping my first visit would have been with the whites.

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on May 13, 2013, 10:48:51 PM
I want Palace to come up!

Same here, although I won't be bummed if Watford makes it. Personally, I think if/when Jol gets the sack, we should get one of the two managers in this match. Holloway and Zola are both great motivators, and motivation is one of the main things our side needs.

Patrick

Quote from: MOR : on May 13, 2013, 09:53:46 PM

[/quot

Although Brighton would have been a great week-end away trip....

mangoputney

Palace please

Not that yellow cack from Herts / Udinese B team
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

filham

Either way a possible 4 points next season providing we can assemble a decent team.

King_Crud

hopefully I will get a playoff ticket with my Palace mates

Alternative

HillingdonFFC

The last time we played there we didnt, embarrassing turn out. Monday night Sky game ,Pearce sent off in the first few minutes for bringing Andy Johnson down(in the days he had real pace) Reckon there were about 800 Fulham there tops.
Shame because we took 6000 to Selhurst for the Wimbledon game and sold out 3000 for Palace in no time on previous two visits. I actually really enjoy going to Selhurst Park, proper football ground. Watford is pretty local for me and is a surprisingly decent night out so not overly bothered who wins. Bit gutted Brighton never came up, think that would`ve been one of our most sought after away tickets in years.

MOR :

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 14, 2013, 12:21:27 PM
I think Watford will nick it.  We always take plenty of support to Vicarage Road.

The last time we played there we didnt, embarrassing turn out. Monday night Sky game ,Pearce sent off in the first few minutes for bringing Andy Johnson down(in the days he had real pace) Reckon there were about 800 Fulham there tops.
Shame because we took 6000 to Selhurst for the Wimbledon game and sold out 3000 for Palace in no time on previous two visits. I actually really enjoy going to Selhurst Park, proper football ground. Watford is pretty local for me and is a surprisingly decent night out so not overly bothered who wins. Bit gutted Brighton never came up, think that would`ve been one of our most sought after away tickets in years.

800 is good for us...Agree about Brighton...

SP

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 14, 2013, 12:21:27 PM

HFFC - I think there were other factors.  The suarve chairman with the slick hair had raised the Palace ticket prices to some ludicrous amount, £40 I think.  I like others I expect got Palace mates to use their season ticket offer & sat in the home end.