watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky Sources understand Brighton have suspended manager Gus Poyet

Started by Admin, May 16, 2013, 07:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11741/8716690/Sky-Sources-understand-Brighton-have-suspended-manager-Gus-Poyet

Brighton have suspended manager Gus Poyet and his coaching staff, according to Sky Sources.

The Uruguayan is believed to have had a series of disagreements with the club's board over his transfer budget for the summer.

Poyet's future on the south coast was already the subject of intense speculation linking him to a number of vacancies elsewhere.

He admitted he was "considering his options" following Brighton's play-off semi-final defeat to Crystal Palace on Monday.

The 45-year-old is reportedly on Everton's shortlist to replace David Moyes when he departs to take over at Manchester United in the summer.

Matt Inglis

If Everton land him I don't think that will work out terribly well for them.
I've mentioned elsewhere I wouldn't shed too many tears if Jol went but I don't think Poyet would be a satisfactory replacement.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

bog

Buffalo76

After the excellent job he's done there things seem to have ended in a very messy way.

PaulJ123

Poyets been excellent at Brighton. They shouldve been nowhere near the playoffs this season and has done brilliantly to get them that far. Whether he could make the step up i'm not sure.

I'd certainly prefer Martinez over him.

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Berserker

I don't like the sound of all that, i think we should steer clear of him
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Danitar

Keep jol we don't need someone taking on our chairman just because they want to spit there dummy out. No thanks gus

Wingnut

I think we should steer well clear of these flashy up and coming managers. We need someone who has management experience at PL level.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The Enclosurite

Charlie Oatway too.  Am I correct in thinking he had a very brief spell with us?
¡COYW!