https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bakary sako

Started by BedsFFC, May 17, 2013, 07:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Seems to be on his way.

PokerMatt

From the few times I saw Wolves this season he was their best player. If I'm correct their initial drop of form was down to him being injured.

Obviously I'll believe it when official, but we could do worse. He's quick, strong and hard to deal with on his day.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

SKSW6

Sako and Dejagah on the wings would be brilliant for sorting our pace problem.

westcliff white

i hope its true, but a story that his friend says he is joingin fulham and for a few million worries me, the fact its a few million fly's in the face of what wolves were reportedly looking for

anyone can say i know someone who knows this person who bought a kebab with his sister and player a is signing for that team.

not saying your wrong but I will wait for the club to announce it
Every day is a Fulham day

PokerMatt

Quote from: westcliff white on May 17, 2013, 09:20:16 AM
i hope its true, but a story that his friend says he is joingin fulham and for a few million worries me, the fact its a few million fly's in the face of what wolves were reportedly looking for

anyone can say i know someone who knows this person who bought a kebab with his sister and player a is signing for that team.

not saying your wrong but I will wait for the club to announce it

It was a teammate, not a friend, so that makes it a bit different to the neighbour's gardener.

Plus, Wolves went down so they unfortunately will be at the mercy of some of their better players, of which Sako is one.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

westcliff white

i agree matt they are at the mercy of the predators which is good for us. but i read it was a friend in Austria an ex team mate that said he was going, followed by the line not bad for a loser.

hopefully i have it wrong
Every day is a Fulham day

Sammyffc

on his twitter he basically dismissed it , '' one day i sign for fulham another west brom and tomorrow it will be where ? . currently on vacation and i intend to enjoy . cheers lads ''

fulhaman

Seen this guy a few times. Very good player. Reckon he could get a few goals for us. And quite a young player for us.

shnlwswlkr

He tweeted yesterday from his personal account laughing at al the clubs he has supposidly signed for then went on to tell us he is currently sitting on a beach somewhere on holiday.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

cebu

You can have a look at this longer article about Jol:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premier-league/fulham/news/article/324/8718095/jol-happy-at-fulham

This seems relevant to this thread:

"Wolves' Bakary Sako, Athletic Bilbao defender Fernando Amorebieta and Roma's Maarten Stekelenburg have all been linked with Fulham and the Dutchman revealed he has a deal in place with one of that trio."

Jol doesn't say which one ... of course!

KP_FFC

he's very good and would bring some much needed pace to fulham