watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lets fill the Riverside for the Final v Reading, Sunday 1pm Free entry

Started by MasterHaynes, May 17, 2013, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

What more could you want on the last day of the season watching an excellent Fulham team at the Cottage play in a Final ...and for Free!

Last year it was a good turnout but lets completely fill the Riverside this year. I'm sure Reading will bring a good number of supporters as they play West ham at 4pm so likely to drop in on the way, lets make sure we fill the seats with Fulham supporters and get behind them.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

fulhaman

Sadly I cant go to this. Though wish the lads good luck. We certainly seem to have a good youth set up.

Rhys Lightning 63

I'm off down to Swansea sadly, but if I wasn't then I most certainly would
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Riversider

I'll certainly be there , it was a choice of watching Roberts, Dembele, and Woodrow or driving to Swansea to watch Duff and Riise !
Not a hard decision to be honest.
049:gif

SouthfieldWhite

Was thinking about going Swansea but then made up my mind once I knew the u18s final was on Sunday, so will be at the Cottage, plus I've git lounge passes so be rude not too ;-)

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on May 17, 2013, 11:44:28 AM
I'm off down to Swansea sadly, but if I wasn't then I most certainly would
\Good on you, hope the players deliver a performance that matches your efforts to go and watch them

ffc73

Please can someone post updates about the u18s on FOF so those of us at Swansea have a double end of season celebration

thanks