watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press Conference

Started by Zu-Meister, May 17, 2013, 01:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Jol: "I'm very happy at Fulham. My daughter's happy, the missus is happy, and hopefully I can make the fans happy again too."

Team news: Kieran Richardson is ruled out of the Swansea match with a hamstring problem

In his press conference, Martin Jol reiterates again that the Club have taken up the option on Sascha Riether

Lighthouse

Well I am glad he and his family are happy. He really needs to find a way even with this squad not to play dull,boring, slow football to make more fans happy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Zu-Meister

Fulham Jol on Amorebieta? "You are warm." Stekelenburg "We have to pay a lot and if you have loan players you won't generate a lot of money"

shnlwswlkr

At least he sees that the fans are not happy right now.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

aFFCn_Fan

Yo know how when you hover the mouse over a topic it reveals the first couple of lines. In my head I read:

Jol: "I'm very happy at Fulham. My daughter's happy, the missus is happy..."
Team news: The team's not happy at all
@hincharoo

Zu-Meister

Asked if it was Amorebieta joining #FFC, Jol said: "You'll have to wait and see next week. You're not hot or cold, you're warm"

Jol says #FFC have agreed a deal with one of Bakary Sako, Fernando Amorebieta or Maarten Stekelenburg. He would not confirm which one.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Zu-Meister on May 17, 2013, 02:52:44 PM
Asked if it was Amorebieta joining #FFC, Jol said: "You'll have to wait and see next week. You're not hot or cold, you're warm"

Jol says #FFC have agreed a deal with one of Bakary Sako, Fernando Amorebieta or Maarten Stekelenburg. He would not confirm which one.

Going from the sentence above, that one's not too cryptic!
Follow me: @mattdjourno

St Eve

Richardson injured? Surely not!

JackyFulham90

I want Jol to stay, signing Riether & Amorebieta for a combined fee of £1.3m will be a good start to the window

Baider

Martin Jol's Swansea Preview

"We've got another player as well on the board but I will speak with you about that next week and we will announce that next week or the week after"

So, Amorebieta then everyone reckons?

Burt

All his talk of the team being depreshed is depreshing...

At least there's a hunger there to end the season on a high.

Deanothefulhamfan

Sounded like Sako was a done deal as well.... How good is this Amorebieta if he was allowed to leave on a free????

Ordar

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on May 17, 2013, 04:51:40 PM
Sounded like Sako was a done deal as well.... How good is this Amorebieta if he was allowed to leave on a free????

His contract ran out. Not alot that can be done about that. He's valued at about 8-9m. He's a very very good player

TheManOnTheBus

I found the "well done we are in the Premier League" at tne end a little depressing. I thought we were aiming higher than just survival each year.

L-Wizzy

his leaving on a free because his contact is up, wants to move. and his is good, very agressing in your face type defenders, does get red cards but in this league he should be fine
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

Zu-Meister

how did it sound like sako is done?

Ordar

Plus to be fair, people were saying Enoh would be sent off every week, which obvious hasnt happened. I'll be sad if we don't sign him

MJG

Can you ever get to 40pts too early?

EJL

Quote from: Ordar on May 17, 2013, 05:15:05 PM
Plus to be fair, people were saying Enoh would be sent off every week, which obvious hasnt happened. I'll be sad if we don't sign him
To be fair, it was more along the lines of "he loves a yellow card".

EJL

Is anyone else excited? For me, it's the way he said "we will get very good players in and we will have a very good team next year".