more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New 2013/14 Kits thread

Started by Burt, May 17, 2013, 05:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danitar

btings

The white shorts on the Villa claret & blue design look a little odd to me.

simplyfulham

Quote from: elgreenio on June 12, 2013, 03:16:56 PM
another Adidas kit, Hull away :

I really don't like that shirt. It looks a bit cheap and tacky and amateurish really.

I feel the same way about the stoke and west ham kit.

I really hope we don't end up with something similar.

farfouille

I wonder who makes the designs - designers working for the clubs or designers working at Adidas?  :49:
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

westcliff white

Adidas design their kits , they do about 5/6 per season then tweak or a club. Mainly tweaking for the big clubs, the rest get a template in thir colours
Every day is a Fulham day

farfouille

Quote from: westcliff white on June 12, 2013, 08:10:02 PM
Adidas design their kits , they do about 5/6 per season then tweak or a club. Mainly tweaking for the big clubs, the rest get a template in thir colours

Thanks. You seem pretty confident about this...
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

aaronmcguigan

In saying that, did adidas not create a new design for us back in 2001-3, which was unlike any other template before or since?
Every adidas kit i know has three stripes the whole way up the arms, but ours didnt..

aaronmcguigan

Also, found it a bit strange that theres been no red in our kits since 2006, the only splash of red has been in LG and fxpro logos, otherwise they would just be black and white, whereas from 2001-6 there was always red in the design of the kit

AllyWhite

BTW for those who have not heard, our new sponsor could very likely be Marathon Bet

westcliff white

years back adidas were more flexible on how they did their kits, now they have the designs and tweak. look at Chelsea and Real (2 of their iconic names so to speak) last year, identical kits with their own colours and minor tweaks. so not saying I am confident on what they do, it just seems to be the way they work. I coach kids football and every manufacturer has the kits you see on teams available to buy for your team and addidas generally have 6 or so nike around 8 and so on. they seem to have a business model and stick to it. it seems to work for them to be fair. I am hoping we get our own take on the new Spanish kit
Every day is a Fulham day

Airfix

Quote from: AllyWhite on June 13, 2013, 01:47:40 AM
BTW for those who have not heard, our new sponsor could very likely be Marathon Bet

fp.gif

Joe McDonald

Quote from: westcliff white on June 13, 2013, 06:40:50 AM
years back adidas were more flexible on how they did their kits, now they have the designs and tweak. look at Chelsea and Real (2 of their iconic names so to speak) last year, identical kits with their own colours and minor tweaks. so not saying I am confident on what they do, it just seems to be the way they work. I coach kids football and every manufacturer has the kits you see on teams available to buy for your team and addidas generally have 6 or so nike around 8 and so on. they seem to have a business model and stick to it. it seems to work for them to be fair. I am hoping we get our own take on the new Spanish kit

that would be class

Matt Inglis

Quote from: elgreenio on June 12, 2013, 03:17:24 PM
Villa :

That first one looks the same as Norwich's new home kit but with different colours. Is the same designer behind them?
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

Burt

Quote from: Matt Inglis on June 13, 2013, 10:44:47 AM
Quote from: elgreenio on June 12, 2013, 03:17:24 PM
Villa :

That first one looks the same as Norwich's new home kit but with different colours. Is the same designer behind them?

The Norwich kit is Errea rather than Macron...

Burt

I like the quarters... I seem to remember we had an away kit with red and black quarters one season.

Airfix

Quote from: Burt on June 13, 2013, 12:41:38 PM
I like the quarters... I seem to remember we had an away kit with red and black quarters one season.

Don't remember that one.  We've had halves, stripes and hoops (as well as all manner of really strange colours) but I don't recall quarters....

Burt

Quote from: Airfix on June 13, 2013, 12:52:42 PM
Quote from: Burt on June 13, 2013, 12:41:38 PM

Don't remember that one.  We've had halves, stripes and hoops (as well as all manner of really strange colours) but I don't recall quarters....

You are right Mr Airfix, I was thinking of the halves... Nice top.

Burt

Unofficial, leaked pics of the new Spurs kit (supposedly). The home one has a laced collar.
http://www.liveforfootballshirts.com/leaked-tottenham-hotspur-201314-kits-made-by-under-armour/

Flupp

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/june/12/new-training-kit

that black Shirt (Hughes Picture) meets to 100 percent my flavor  :drums:

ADIDAS - LOVE IT  :yay:

Can`t wait to order !!!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"