https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New 2013/14 Kits thread

Started by Burt, May 17, 2013, 05:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: The Bronsons on July 05, 2013, 12:17:13 AM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on June 28, 2013, 02:19:25 PM
Pretty cool that they got to show off both the adults and kids kits in one picture.

Bit scary though, a kid that age with a beard. Do they still have wolves in Wales?

I thought they were based in Birmingham !

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

zschwartz

lol. ok, could be worse.
why is everything lurching back towards the half-assed blocky designs of the 90s? And spurs in a corset... then again, they are a bunch of 20 y/o millionaires, why not make them look dumb for our amusement?

mikeyffc28

I initially hated the home kit but now it is growing on me- still not a fan of the big V and having the Adidas logo in the middle, makes it lopsided.  At least there are black shorts!

westcliff white

Out of curiosity does the addidas log make it lopsided
Every day is a Fulham day

mikeyffc28

Nothing going on on one whole side of the shirt. i personally feel it woul be a more balanced design if the Adidas was to the side rather than central.

WhiteJC

zschwartz

thanks jc, - looks pretty good actually. definitely closer to the swansea mockup's balance. but both of them look better when not actually being worn and with the prem patches covering up the abbreviated stripes.

H3Matt

Daily Mail have reviewed our kit in their usual spread. Given it a 5/10. They haven't even justified why it's a 5/10. £10 that the journo writing it is a QPHAHA fan.

It's not THAT bad. I hated it at first but the shorts have grown on me and I'll get used to the shirt.

Sheepskin Junior

Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

WhiteJC

Junichi

That Spurs away kit just looks like a training top. And not a very nice training top either. Home one isn't too bad.