watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Result Would You Like To See Today

Started by filham, May 19, 2013, 10:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

At first glance our game today is just a boring end of season encounter with nothing at stake. However we are in a group of six separated by only one point and remembering that each premiership place is worth about £0.5m in prize money there is £2m/£3m at stake for the club.

So what type of result would you like to see this afternoon:-

1. A boring match resulting in a 1-0 win for us as a result of a Swansea own goal.

2. A 4-0 thrashing that would mean we collect but a single point from our last eight games which must be something of a record but should convince management that money has to be spent on new players,

3. A really exciting, open game in which Ruiz/Berbatov at last come good but which we lose 3-4, the winner being scored in injury time, This of course may make the management think that the team only needs  new partner for Hangeland then all will be well for next season.

4. A nice neat and tidy 2-0 win, (most unlikey) that may convince management that all will be well when we get Dejegah and Sidwell back in  the team.

I would go for a win of any kind in order to separate us as much as possible from the bottom of the table and finish the season with a small degree of respectability.

ron

After all that sweating and fretting, I'm about as interested in this one as the squad have appeared interested in the last seven..

The Bronsons

I'd settle for not feeling bored during and frustrated after. A spirited attempt to win the game would do that for me, and the result is of less interest.

This is a boring final day to the season all round. The important stuff is decided, apart from which North London club gets to play in which European competition. Not an issue that keeps me awake.

WhiteJC

I'd like a win, who wouldn't, but as long as the team "plays" then I'll be happy(ish)

I think MAF knows something needs doing, money being spent, arses kicked, regaining the pride to play for Fulham, Brede and Aaron to reunited, whatever...

I just want a team I can be proud of again  049:gif

FFCByTheRiver

4-0 with Ruiz getting all 4 ideally...ha

I do care about our league position though.

MJG

A win that shows character.
I want to see us fight for a win and not end the season on this kind of run.

Burt

There's £4m in prize money at stake today...if we get a good win and those above us lose.

Berserker

Fulham go out there and give it lally. I want a win or even a draw but we need to give it a good old go.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

grandad

If we take the lead I would like us to keep it. We have dropped 23 points from winning positions. That would have put us 6th.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

I have only just realised the game kicks off at 4.

I would, like many others, like to see a spirited performance with a few efforts on goal and not spend the entire game sitting too deep and breaking away with the slowest forwards in Christendom.

An away game that win or lose we look as if we want to win as opposed to not lose.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

David Allen Crankshaw

Baider

Not too bothered about the result tbh we've seen the worst of it now

As long as the players show a bit of passion (it's an away game, I KNOW) then that will be enough for me

The Equalizer

I'd like to see Broad and Anderson take all of the remaining Kiwi wickets before tea.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

tommy

I just want to see some of the younger players given a chance today. I'd like to see Kaka start and Berba to give a good account of himself on his final Fulham appearance.

KP_FFC

bog

Back in them long gone '50s there was time when this fixture was laiden with goals...Eg 7-3 home win and a 5-4 away win in the same season.

EJL

I'd like us to show up and put in a good performance. If we get anything out of it then great.

sumofallparts

Berbatov hatrick to send him into closed season a happy Bulgarian bunny.

Berserker

Yes he might even throw his shirt at me ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sumofallparts

Quote from: Berserker on May 19, 2013, 02:35:01 PM
Yes he might even throw his shirt at me ;-)
As long as he doesn't throw his signature in a Turkish or Italian direction !