watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Streams for today's game??

Started by ToodlesMcToot, May 19, 2013, 02:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

I haven't had to ask this question in a little over two years, but this weekend Fox Soccer has chosen to demonstrate to me one final time why they no longer deserve broadcasting rights to the BPL in The USA by not airing the game at all apparently.

So good Fulham friends, can I get a stream?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

EJL

http://www.firstrow1.eu/

Should be nearer the top the closer it gets to four o'clock.

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Brown@FFC

Why would you want to watch the game. It will be awful.

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Jimbobob

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on May 19, 2013, 02:05:34 PM
I haven't had to ask this question in a little over two years, but this weekend Fox Soccer has chosen to demonstrate to me one final time why they no longer deserve broadcasting rights to the BPL in The USA by not airing the game at all apparently.

So good Fulham friends, can I get a stream?

I am with you ToodlesMcToot:  I thought the Fox platform was showing all the matches live like last year but I can't find it anywhere.
Good luck with their new network as I don't watch that Italian and Spanish league garbage!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Baider

supersub

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone know of a link that will allow me to watch the second half from China?