watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dan Burn Assist for Yeovil

Started by alexbishop, May 19, 2013, 02:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Play off final. Corner far post, Burn with towering header towards goal and helped on its way into the goal by other Yeovil player (didnt catch who)

Burn 1 Trotta 0
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

alexbishop

scratch that, looks like it could be Burns goal!!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Airfix

Hayter.

BBC give it to him.  Now 2-0

Come on Yeovil!!!

Luffy86

Sky sports say its credited to Burn. He looks a quality defender anyhow!!!

Airfix

BBC changed it now.  Given to Burn.

Meerkat

Riversider

At last a Fulham center half that can head a ball at a corner ! As much as I love Brede as a Fulham player he doesn't score enough goals at corners/ set plays,
It's been years since we carried a threat at corner's hopefully Burn can address that in the future.
065.gif

grandad

Looks a very good future replacement for Hangeland. It will do him good to stay with Yeovil next season in the Championship.
Where there's a will there's a wife

God The Mechanic

Quote from: grandad on May 19, 2013, 02:35:06 PM
Looks a very good future replacement for Hangeland. It will do him good to stay with Yeovil next season in the Championship.

He looks like he still has a few inexperienced mistakes in him, which is not unexpected at his age, so a long season in a higher division would probably be good for him.

Buffalo76

Its all over. Well done Yeovil and Fulham supporter Gary Johnson. And once again well done to super Marcello Trotta for that great penalty miss v Doncaster the other week. How things could've been so different. Oh well another season consigned to the lower leagues of football. Just where Brentford deserve to be.  049:gif

SmithyFFC

Congrulations to Yeovil, what a story  :wine: Hopefully Dan Burn stays there next season for some second tier experience
FTID

LukeJennings

As you all may know I'm from yeovil and a home and away fan, as well as attend 5/10 Fulham a season (most Sunday and midweeks)

Dan Burn has been a revelation this season! He started off like Senderos looking like he always had a mistake in him but now he has come on completely and looks an absolutely amazing player, he honestly could walk into the Fulham team in a year or two, he's good on the ball, in the air and very good at decision making. He's also a very top guy and have had many good chats with him and also had drinks with him, couldn't ask for a better football personality. Spoke to him two days ago at the trophy parade and had a photo (go to my Instagram/twitter @lukealele) and he said he hopes to come back to yeovil on loan which i can see happening!

If he does ill keep you all updated on his progress
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

hongkongfulham

Quote from: LukeJennings on May 23, 2013, 10:22:15 PM
As you all may know I'm from yeovil and a home and away fan, as well as attend 5/10 Fulham a season (most Sunday and midweeks)

Dan Burn has been a revelation this season! He started off like Senderos looking like he always had a mistake in him but now he has come on completely and looks an absolutely amazing player, he honestly could walk into the Fulham team in a year or two, he's good on the ball, in the air and very good at decision making. He's also a very top guy and have had many good chats with him and also had drinks with him, couldn't ask for a better football personality. Spoke to him two days ago at the trophy parade and had a photo (go to my Instagram/twitter @lukealele) and he said he hopes to come back to yeovil on loan which i can see happening!

If he does ill keep you all updated on his progress

thanks for the rundown fella. Great to hear!