watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some Positives to End the Season On

Started by alexbishop, May 19, 2013, 06:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Ignoring the embarrassing shambles of minutes 45-75 we can take a couple of positives into next season....

Kaca should be our left winger next season - great work from him today.

Um...what else...well obvs Enoh was good, but not sure if he will be here next season or not yet...Berba likewise...I think he might be off. But Ruiz will be here still, and given the right players around him I think he will do well next year.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Count Berbatov

The wingers pick themselves out for the next season. Although, how do we know if Dejagah will be the same after such lengthy absence

I would love to see a 4-1-4-1 with Hugo up top, Kaca - Bryan -Berba - Dejagah behind, a holding midfielder and a stable back four

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Luffy86

I agree there is positives, we've blown hot and cold all season. I think it's time for some consitentsy, with a couple of decent additions I feel we could really push on and try getting into Europe! Or maybe a cup....! As long as its not through the fair play league.....

EJL

Ruiz's flick for Kacaniklic's goal was sublime. Really nice bit of skill. As I said in the match thread, Kacaniklic is turning into a clinical finisher. I'm always confident when he gets a chance like that. Berbatov slowed down the game too much at times, but you can't argue with his goal (he also ran the channels quite well).

Hangeland was solid in the air and defended well (despite some dodgy 'linkup play' with Schwarzer in our box. The ol' Aussie was brilliant; he kept us in the game at 0-1. Senderos grew into the game after a dodgy start, Duff was ineffective going forward, but invaluable defensively, and the partnership of Frimpong and Enoh was okay, although I doubt we'll see it again. Riether and Riise were quiet, conservative and defended against Swansea's notoriously dangerous wide players slightly better than I'd imagined.

I still would've liked to see a couple of youngster get a run out, but a great result nonetheless. Fill the voids in weak positions, add a bit of pace, and we'll be good to go for next season.