watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thank you, Fulham, for today's result

Started by Fulham1959, May 19, 2013, 06:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

It's been a lousy couple of months but I now have a smile on my face, to carry me through the summer !  If we had lost, as perhaps most of us expected, I would have been really dejected.

12th place is respectable, if maybe a little misleading, and with inevitable restructuring during the close season I am now looking forward to positive developments.

Onwards and upwards !  Looking forward to M.O.T.D. !

Luffy86

stokesy

i always think comparing points for each season is a bit misleading but the table never lies and finishing 12 th is a bit dissapointing,but the last 6 games before today have been horrific but we have played well in some games and havnt really had a permanent starting 11.anyway looking forward to august 17th so we can start again

H3Matt

I'm watching MOTD tonight for the first time in over a month. I hate to watch when we lose or just but in a terrible performance.

Burt

In terms of points we ended up closer to 8th than to 18th... That's how tight it all was, and probably a reflection that we were not alone when it came to having indifferent runs in form.

Fulham1959

I forgot to say that, having lived in Stoke for 56 of my 65 years (I was born in Gloucestershire), and being surrounded by Stoke fans including several within my family group, it is so good to have finished above Stoke.  That's made me even happier !