Started by Berserker, May 19, 2013, 07:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

God it's lively on this train
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Is it as bad as the last train out from Waterloo (the "Vomit Comet") which I have the pleasure of taking from time to time?

Hope you had an enjoyable afternoon Mrs B.

Berserker

Police are booking people now but i think it was another passenger complaining. Fans are still singing though. Trying to decide if i can get to the buffet car as really thirsty

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

You and the away fans deserve it. A great result and a great support. We are proud of you.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Me-ate-Live, innit??

The question is did you get a shirt ???

Berserker

I was a bit pee'd off  about the shirts, there were three of us women at the front and the players threw them above our heads towards the men. Anyway the likes of Duff doesn't seem to take them  off , as i think some  players are more shy about their bods than others. The greek had his off as quick as a flash and looked like he was going to throw his shorts for a while!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Humbled

Quote from: Berserker on May 19, 2013, 09:43:46 PM
I was a bit pee'd off  about the shirts, there were three of us women at the front and the players threw them above our heads towards the men. Anyway the likes of Duff doesn't seem to take them  off as i think some  players are more shy about their bods than others. The greek had his off as quick as a flash and looked like he was going to throw his short for a while!

Duffer always gives his shirt away!!! He norm picks out a child and gives it to them.

Berserker

Sorry my mistake, just couldn't remember seeing Duff do it

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Humbled

Quote from: Berserker on May 19, 2013, 09:57:07 PM
Sorry my mistake, just couldn't remember seeing Duff do it

Wasn't having a go lol just saying. It's a shame u didn't get one. We have been lucky this season to get a few

The Bronsons

Berserker, I've got an old check thing I don't wear any more, if you're desperate. PM me. 

Alan

I was a bit pee'd off  about the shirts, there were three of us women at the front and the players threw them above our heads towards the men. Anyway the likes of Duff doesn't seem to take them  off , as i think some  players are more shy about their bods than others. The greek had his off as quick as a flash and looked like he was going to throw his shorts for a while!

Sounds like Boa at Charlton a few years ago. Ended up leaving the pitch in his vest & pants. Even his boots & shin pads went into the crowd.
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

Sniffer

I was a bit pee'd off  about the shirts, there were three of us women at the front and the players threw them above our heads towards the men. Anyway the likes of Duff doesn't seem to take them  off , as i think some  players are more shy about their bods than others. The greek had his off as quick as a flash and looked like he was going to throw his shorts for a while!

We need more posts like this - cheered up my Monday    :005:
"Numquam Cede"