watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Away Games

Started by fulhaman, May 20, 2013, 02:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

How many games did you go to? Which were your favour games and which ones were your worst.

I went to Wigan, Newcastle, Sheffield Wednesday, Liverpool, Man City, Everton, Sunderland. Hard to choose which was the worst game. Think Sheffield Wednesday was poor and Newcastle. Liverpool game they outplayed us. Enjoyed Wigan been there a few times going to miss our good results against them.

So my Fav was Wigan
My worst was Sheffield Wednesday

Burt

Worst by a country mile was QPR... The team just didn't turn up for that one.

tomcolemanfry

11 in total. Best was either Reading or Spurs. Worst was QPR, followed by Norwich and Stoke.

DiegoFulham

Spurs for me... we went up to a big club and outplayed them.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Baider

Not many, was at uni in the midlands so only managed to do West Brom, Stoke, Villa, Liverpool and QPR

QPR was the worst 100% I can't believe how bad it was

Stoke was pretty bad, freezing cold, didnt stop raining and it was a boring 1-0 loss

Stefano Okaka Chuka

1 for me, only Manchester United at the start of the season.It was my very first away day and I really loved it...
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Patrick

Did around half of the away games......best was WHL.....a very pleasant surprise....

Northern Cottager

After taking a huge pay decrease switching careers I managed to get onto just 5 and then one long trip from Preston the the Cottage. Went to Blackpool, Sheff Wed, Wigan, Man Utd and Everton.

Best one was Blackpool really. Rest were very poor.

earlbeatty

My away attendance has been poor this season, but certainly Sheffield Wednesday away was a poor game (nice beer before the game was about the only redeeming factor!!).

I was lucky enough to be at White Hart Lane and that was certainly an enjoyable day out (think the copious amounts of alcohol consumed with Barney Travers helped as well!!)

Hope to do more next season, but hat's off to those that travel regularly!!

When does pre-season start??!!

Heard it might be Bulgaria for the pre-season tour........

EB

Rhys Lightning 63

I only did two (although I was SERIOUSLY tempted by Blackpool given the whole free coach offer), so I can categorise these very easily.

Worst - Q.P.R - All that money to go to that dump, to see a dump of a performance

Best - Swansea - Wonderful drive down there, perfect weather, food at Rossi's was lovely, atmosphere was great and the result topped it off perfectly
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Berserker

Wigan, Southampton, Arsenal, Swansea, Aston Villa

Enjoyed them all
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

brightster

West Ham, Reading, Southampton, QPR and Swansea was supposed to go the West Brom but was so hungover couldn't drive up there!
Best Swansea worst has to be QPR.

BlacknWhite

Only been to one away game this season which is a poor show, and it was QPR!

MOR :

Done Wigan, Reading, Filth, QPHaha, Norwich and Sunderland away this season.

Enjoyed Wigan and the Filth for the result.

Norwich for the alcohol.

Should have won at Reading but nearly lost.

Sunderland for friends.

Hated that we never turned up at the Loftadome...

But a very poor away show from me...

Sniffer

Went to Norwich - didn't enjoy the match or the alcohol (as I was driving)       082.gif
"Numquam Cede"

jimmyc19

Southampton for me, Kieran with a belter

Arthur

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 20, 2013, 04:31:43 PM
Went to Blackpool, Sheff Wed, Wigan, Man Utd and Everton.

Best one was Blackpool really. Rest were very poor.

We had Man Utd on the back foot on their own ground throughout the second half; Dembele produced the individual performance of the season - taking on their midfield almost at will; we so nearly snatched a deserved draw.

Yet, you thought it was 'very poor'. I'm astonished.

Wingnut

My best season ever for aways.

I was at Man United * 2, West Ham, Wigan, Southampton, Arsenal, QPR, WBA, Spurs and Villa.

Best was Spurs cos we won and we never win there. Enjoyed Southampton, good crowd there and we should have won that in all honesty. Worst was QPR, expected so much that day and it was a total let down. West Ham was a dreadful performance too.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Whiteroom

QPA worst by a long way. Had a cracking time in Newcastle, despite the result - what a city. Most satisfying - Tottenham.