more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

6/1

Started by spikey norman, May 21, 2013, 05:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

we are on average 6/1 with the bookies to get relegated next season
only teams who have shorter odds with the majority of bookies are watford/palace, cardiff, hull, norwich, stoke, sunderland and villa
If these odds are based on this season's results and final standing in the prem,I don't understand how southampton,west ham and newcastle have on average longer odds than us to stay up
I know these odds are likely to change constantly throughout the summer depending on who signs who and which managers come and go but I feel we are nearer to the 14/1 being quoted for newcastle than the 6/1 especially if we sign some of the players we are reportedly being linked with
for the record at the moment paddy power  have a bit more confidence in us staying up at 7/1 and going against the general trend of other bookies with nine teams having shorter odds than us though they haven't included palace/watford in the betting yet
also don't agree with some of paddy power's odds especially  swansea at 8/1 and west brom at 5/1  might be too short

Hull 8/11
Cardiff 5/4
Norwich 15/8
Stoke 16/5
Sunderland 5/1
West Brom 5/1
Southampton 5/1
West Ham 6/1
Aston Villa 6/1
Fulham 7/1
Swansea 8/1
Newcastle 14/1
Everton 20/1
Tottenham 250/1
Liverpool 250/1
Man Utd 1000/1
Chelsea 1000/1
Man City 1000/1
Arsenal 1000/1

Northern Cottager

Seems about right us being in the middle.

FFC1987

Newcastle have interesting odds. Not sure how that's justified if they lose say Cabaye but hey, on paper they deserve it I guess. I'd say this sounds about right though as NC said, around the middle mark.

spikey norman

and how will stoke's odds change now that pulis has gone

sunburywhite

I like a bet but how can you have a punt before you know players in, players out and who the manager will be?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

jarv

West Brom will not retain Lukaku I reckon, so that is a huge blow. Like us when we lost Dempsey. Probably why their odds dropped.
Newcastle is an odd one. They must be about to buy big.

Rhys Lightning 63

On the subjects of betting, I've just stuck £10 on Chelsea to win the league next year (5/2 were the best odds I could get), the second that Mourinho is OFFICIALLY appointed into the managers seat, those odds are gonna disappear, so grab them while you can
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

spikey norman

i wonder how long it will take for adrian durham to say his annual "fulham will go down this season"
can't remember the last time he said anything good about fulham
at least alan brazil is more positive towards us

MJG

Quote from: spikey norman on May 21, 2013, 08:44:12 PM
i wonder how long it will take for adrian durham to say his annual "fulham will go down this season"

August

FFC1987

Quote from: spikey norman on May 21, 2013, 08:44:12 PM
can't remember the last time he said anything good about fulham
at least alan brazil is more positive towards us

Not that I'm a fan and I've openly posted that we get a bad rep from media but in his latest column he actually says Berbatov was in his eyes, signing of the season! At least that's something!

chiefo

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on May 21, 2013, 07:44:56 PM
On the subjects of betting, I've just stuck £10 on Chelsea to win the league next year (5/2 were the best odds I could get), the second that Mourinho is OFFICIALLY appointed into the managers seat, those odds are gonna disappear, so grab them while you can

Yep, I thought 3/1, would have it, but never. Hope he/they fail miserably. Everton 20/1 to go, now that could be a run for your money.

Burt

It would be interesting to see how the odds change as the transfer window progresses.