watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attendances

Started by Apprentice to the Maestro, May 21, 2013, 10:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apprentice to the Maestro

According to a page on the BBC web site on Premier League attendances http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22541130:

Fulham    2012-13 average    2011-12 average    Highest 2012-13    Lowest 2012-13

25394                25293                25700                24087

So our average has increased to just 306 below capacity and even our lowest attendance is just 1613 below capacity.

MasterHaynes

The expansion can't come soon enough when you look at the teams with bigger attendances than us. even Brighton who will be knocking on door in the coming seasons had higher attendances. We only had more than QPR,Wigan, Reading and Swansea , which tells its own story.
We need to start filling a 30,000 capacity stadium asap if we are to properly compete with the 'rest' in the premiership.

Lighthouse

It is not only the size of the ground but the ease of going, parking and coming out. That problem, I am not sure will ever be solved.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 22, 2013, 09:49:28 AM
It is not only the size of the ground but the ease of going, parking and coming out. That problem, I am not sure will ever be solved.

We're incredibly restricted with the grounds location. Building sideways isn't much of an option with the pesky Thames being in the way and building outwards for parking isn't either with the residents and obviously the park.

The bigger the ground gets the bigger the issue of accessing the ground and parking will get. We were however one of the easiest grounds to access according to a recent survey with the Haha's coming in last.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 22, 2013, 10:18:26 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on May 22, 2013, 09:49:28 AM

We're incredibly restricted with the grounds location. Building sideways isn't much of an option with the pesky Thames being in the way and building outwards for parking isn't either with the residents and obviously the park.

The bigger the ground gets the bigger the issue of accessing the ground and parking will get. We were however one of the easiest grounds to access according to a recent survey with the Haha's coming in last.

Not sure who conducted that accessibility survey but to have us over QPR is ludicrous. Far easier to get to Loftus Road than Fulham. Smack bang on the A40, four tube stations and an overgound within 10 mins walk.
Strange how we're above West Brom, a club who have had a relatively good season and who would be regarded traditionally bigger than us

Slaphead in Qatar

Anyone got figures on our away attendance stats?