more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your thoughts please

Started by Admin, May 22, 2013, 11:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

btings

I've seen this idea work really well on Sons of Sam Horn (a Boston Red Sox forum).  I like it.

Patrick

Quote from: Admin on May 22, 2013, 11:36:11 AM
For next season, we are thinking of opening a separate forum alongside the General Discussion forum for match day threads only.

At the moment, a member normally starts up a match day thread within the General Discussion area and it takes off from there.

What we are thinking of doing, is pre-loading all the games along with dates in a separate forum (for augment sake “Match Day”) and unlocking each game thread on that day so it can be used by the members.

Within the thread, someone can then post the team news, starting 11, subs and links to live feeds etc. We may even consider to appoint a member to moderate and run this section.

At the moment, this is only an idea but would like the views of others to see if it’s worth putting in place of whether you’d like the match day threads to remain in the General Discussion area.

Let me know your thoughts,

Admin.

Great idea......get all the moaners/commentators in one area...so that the rest who look beyond Saturday can have a general discussion...

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Count Berbatov

This is long overdue Imo
I always get confused which the match day threads are. Sometimes the Op just starts a thread with something else in mind. Like -' predictions'. Or 'starting XI' and it turns into a match day thread. So I would love a dedicated forum for that

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

bulgariawhite

Great idea, especially if server issues are sorted.

VicHalomsLovechild

Could we not leave the football on General Discussion and have a separate Bickering Section. That way I could visit it just once a week. It could have a regular Most hated man Section.

I so miss the days when Fat Fred had had a skinfull and got all very un PC.

:handbags:  :group hug:  :handbags:  :group hug:  :handbags:

Apprentice to the Maestro

Please can we also open a separate forum alongside the General Discussion forum for Dempsey threads only so those who want to keep talking about him can quickly find their material and those of us who just want to talk about Fulham can stick to the main forum.

Holders

Good idea. It would separate such a short-lived item from the general run of topics.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria