watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham boss Jol being lined up as general manager at Hamburg

Started by Riverside, May 24, 2013, 12:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbie

Don't forget it's the silly season and so they need something to write about....

Lighthouse

To be fair this was always going to happen. Somebody is sacked and then is linked and then somebody else is linked and so it goes on. Jol and Poyet will be hitting our headlines until one or other stays or goes.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Junichi

Flupp

Quote from: Junichi on May 24, 2013, 12:53:29 PM
Speculation and nothing but. Slow news day.

That`s wright !!! Here in Germany there are no news between Jol and HSV..... it seems like Jörg Schmadke is the new GM at Hamburg !!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

bulgariawhite

I find it unsettling. If he is going to go then will that hinder our current transfer targets? We seem in a good position on this at the moment. Why would Jol be getting his targets if he is tempted to leave. If we were to replace him etc would the new manager want different targets? Are our current targets now a little apprehensive? Is he staying or is he going? A strong statement from the club or Jol himself will settle the nerves of the supporters and any transfers we are aiming at. This sort of rumour spreading by the media is unsettling for everyone and it needs to be squashed with positive statements. I was getting excited about our recent acquistions, now I feel a spanner has been thrown in the works for it's continuation.

HatterDon

In the immortal words of Mars Blackmon: "Please baby, please baby, baby, baby, please!"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Arthur

Quote from: bulgariawhite on May 24, 2013, 02:27:12 PM
A strong statement from the club or Jol himself will settle the nerves of the supporters and any transfers we are aiming at.

Didn't the Club made it clear that Jol would be in charge next season in response to the rumour regarding Poyet? You can't expect it to come out with a statement every week.

Anyhow, the article says nothing more than Jol is being 'considered' for the post. The report could hardly be more tentative. There's nothing to suggest that he actually wants the role.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

grandad

Quote from: HatterDon on May 24, 2013, 03:09:10 PM
In the immortal words of Mars Blackmon: "Please baby, please baby, baby, baby, please!"
I suppose you are a Poyet lover. Or Martinez ( Mr Relegation) Or Thug Pullis. Or Mr Ambition Hughes. Or what about the Havant & Waterlooville manager. There´s such a choice for you.
Be careful what you wish for.
Where there's a will there's a wife

jarv

I suppose there will always be enemies of Jol. I am not a great fan but willing to give him another season.

Burt

Prefer him to stay and continue what he set out to do, rather than have yet another change. Stability please.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

064.gif  064.gif................................... oh !  064.gif