watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If anyone thinks the quality of our football is poor now

Started by Admin, May 24, 2013, 01:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

Apart from the appauling finishing, there was some nice attacking passing in that clip. Not seen that much this season

Admin

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on May 24, 2013, 01:54:59 PM
Apart from the appauling finishing, there was some nice attacking passing in that clip. Not seen that much this season

Come on mate, I don't think you've seen Schwarzer scuff a goal kick like that.

Deanothefulhamfan

Fulham33

I was there that day. The absolute depth of my 50 years of support. Really thought we could sink no lower but we still had a few years at that pathetic level to go. And the rest, as they say, is history.

MJG

..Kya.ffc..

To be fair I laughed a lot at 00:35 - After that, the finishing really stood out but my favorite is still 00:35 :D
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Tonywa

OMG What a way to spend a Friday night.  I still think that Boxing Day away game at Lincoln was the nadir of my years spent watching Fulham, but that Hayes game runs it pretty close.

Tonywa

I had forgotten how useless Udo Onwere was.  Not to mention Garry Cobb - and most of the rest of the team apart from Morgs for that matter. And today all I seem to read is people moaning about Berbatov.  Perhaps you'd rather have John Watson up front ;-)

Burt

Ah the good old days.

This must have been the lowest of the low.

cmg

We said, 'At least it can't get any worse than this.'

We (once again) were wrong.

HillingdonFFC

Quite simply the lowest I`ve ever felt supporting Fulham. Lived about 25 minute walk from Hayes`s Church Road ground and was delighted with the draw. Never ever considered losing and knew so many up the Putney end, it was almost entirely made up of Chelsea, QPR and Brentford fans. When it was over I looked at the away end and saw tons of people I knew celebrating, I was devastated. Also saw a few local faces who were well known at Chelsea and Rangers making themselves busy.
A load of us were going to Slough and Reading the following day, I actually felt physically sick at the amount of piss taking I was going to get from the lads, they didnt disappoint.

gezkc

I was at that match. It's a great reminder of how far we've come! Things really aren't that bad!

mccscratch

I will say this... the free kicks whether on goal or crossed in were all far superior to just about anything we did all season... they all were laid in to create good chances... or in Hayes case, gorgeously taken on goal...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise