watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

season ticket and next season shirt question

Started by 7787fulham, May 25, 2013, 10:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7787fulham

So im going on line today to order my season ticket but being poor has meant im having to opt for the instalment option but can anyone tell me does the payments start straight away or at the beginning of the season.
Also does anyone know when next seasons shirt will be released as am very eager to see the new adidas shirt

Roberty

Wrong idea. Many credit cards have interest free purchases for several months.
Cheaper to pay the credit card fee to the club and pay off the balance on the credit card over the season.

As I understand it the payments start straight away.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Admin

The direct debit will come out of your account in their next payment run which will be the 1st of next month then every month there after depending on the term. With the term, you can do it over 9 payments at £40 something pound or 6 payments at £60 something pound.

Like above, if you're credit worthly, most put it on a new credit card offering 6 months free interest or just geneally stretching the amount over the season making the monthly payments cheaper.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

HOWEVER the Club charges for paying by Credit card ( around £24.00 for two)
There was a thread sometime ago where Berserker said the cost of the payment plan was quite reasonable

FC Silver Fox

Has JC done any Adidas shirt designs , just so we can feel disappointed with the lack of creativity and flair in the official ones?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

WhiteJC

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on May 25, 2013, 10:58:52 AM
Has JC done any Adidas shirt designs , just so we can feel disappointed with the lack of creativity and flair in the official ones?

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=25651.0

Roberty

Quote from: KCat on May 25, 2013, 10:40:12 AM
HOWEVER the Club charges for paying by Credit card ( around £24.00 for two)
There was a thread sometime ago where Berserker said the cost of the payment plan was quite reasonable

The payment plan fee is £20 for 6 months or £30 for 9 months. (APR 7.7%)
The fee for using a credit card is 1.75%, which on a £500 ticket works out to £8.75

A new Tesco CC has a 16 months interest free period on purchases - you can buy Premium Bonds with the money you need to save for your ticket and repay it at the end of the interest free period. You may even win a prize in one of the draws before you have to pay Tesco.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Berserker

I thought the clubs 9 month option was quite good as it was just the one £30 fee on buying my two season tickets, which worked out at just £15 each. I personally wouldn't want another credit card as i think it's all too tempting to start using it for other things as well.
The club does start taking the instalments straight away, well the next 1st of the month after you have bought your ticket.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.