News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right - here are the links I've found regarding getting other tickets to FINAL!

Started by Tktd, April 30, 2010, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pata

If anyone's interested in "neutral" tickets, PM me.
---
Correction:
No more left at the moment. Will update if something turns up again.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Pata on May 01, 2010, 04:56:11 PM
If anyone's interested in "neutral" tickets, PM me.

I can vouch for Pata, one satisfied customer right here.

FatFreddysCat

I'd urge you all to hold fire a bit before going to touts, they'll defo be some going spare, just post you want one and keep bumping it up, i've always got one.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 01, 2010, 06:29:21 PM
I'd urge you all to hold fire a bit before going to touts, they'll defo be some going spare, just post you want one and keep bumping it up, i've always got one.

okay I'll go with that and swap a request for a ticket with a travel option I found whilst trawling for options. on www.coachinnovations.com a return fare is £99 but its non refundable so only of use if you have a ticket. It seems to be on a par with the FFC option ............. alas the coach with the comfy chairs is sold out.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 01, 2010, 06:36:55 PM

okay I'll go with that and swap a request for a ticket with a travel option I found whilst trawling for options. on www.coachinnovations.com a return fare is £99 but its non refundable so only of use if you have a ticket. It seems to be on a par with the FFC option ............. alas the coach with the comfy chairs is sold out.
No pressure on me then Scallys Dad if you dont get one  :002: . Rember to keep bumping up though. And i reckon you'd probably get them off Germans out there anyhow, well defo cheaper than them sites.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 01, 2010, 06:53:41 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 01, 2010, 06:36:55 PM

No pressure on me then Scallys Dad if you dont get one  :002: . Rember to keep bumping up though. And i reckon you'd probably get them off Germans out there anyhow, well defo cheaper than them sites.

I would'nt call it pressure. Suffice to say I know where you live, where you drink and the route you take to the ground...................  or do I ?