watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Erik Pieters

Started by MGBadrock, May 28, 2013, 12:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGBadrock

Wikipedia says Erik Pieters is a Fulham player now meaning another left back.  Anyone heard anything similar to this?  Agent NCP is a pretty reliable source on twitter and he says we had people in the Netherlands in talks with him but he didn't confirm anything.

..Kya.ffc..

Wikipedia.. anyone can edit.

But there have been a few rumors posted in the silly season thread if I remember correct.

He seems to have a bit of a temper:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265008/Erik-Pieters-slices-arm-open-punching-window-red-card-PSV-Eindhoven.html

Edit:
Quote: "But there have been a few rumors posted in the silly season thread if I remember correct."

I didn't but but i'm pretty sure he have been mentioned somewhere on here within the last week. - Or my mind is playing tricks on me.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Enter the Frei

not saying anything about Erik Pieters but anyone with Agent in their name on twitter should simply be ignored.

MGBadrock

Quote from: Enter the Frei on May 28, 2013, 12:38:00 PM
not saying anything about Erik Pieters but anyone with Agent in their name on twitter should simply be ignored.

Ordinarily I'd agree but you should check out NCP he's pretty accurate to be honest with you.

Walsh

The blood on the window looks nasty.

Zu-Meister

twitter seem to be full of dortmund wanting him. if thats the case, and if hes guarenteed first team football, then i cant see him moving here, unless he loves english football.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: MGBadrock on May 28, 2013, 12:48:26 PM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on May 28, 2013, 12:38:00 PM

Ordinarily I'd agree but you should check out NCP he's pretty accurate to be honest with you.

I had a look down his timeline quickly and he has not been proved right on anything and is just rehashing rumours from papers. He'll be a 12/13 year old kid looking for something to do with his summer by getting a load of twitter followers.

TWFL

Hahahaha Agent NCP is reliable? Your 'aving a laff! He's not. He's someone with a bit too much free time, think he might be a Fulham fan though hence all his stories about us.

EJL

Wikipedia could say that I'm Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend. Don't believe anything from that site. Agent NCP spews more rubbish than Mark Hughes.

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: EJL on May 28, 2013, 01:09:51 PM
Wikipedia could say that I'm Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend. Don't believe anything from that site. Agent NCP spews more rubbish than Mark Hughes.
is that what the JL of EJL stands for? Everything Jennifer Lawrence?
:Get Coat gif:
@hincharoo

Sammyffc

agent NCP is the worst person to listen to , he just makes it up or steals other peoples tweets and changes the words

EJL

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on May 28, 2013, 01:20:30 PM
Quote from: EJL on May 28, 2013, 01:09:51 PM
is that what the JL of EJL stands for? Everything Jennifer Lawrence?
:Get Coat gif:
:005:

Matt Inglis

Agent NCP is not reliable! He uses guess work and states very obvious things but has had a few awful calls before and just deletes the tweets!
However it seems odd that the Wikipedia entry hasn't been changed by now so I wouldn't be surprised.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

zschwartz

Agent NCP aside, he appears to have become a bit of a joke at present with the glass punching but historically a quality left back?

He and Sidwell can form a support group for individuals who receive red cards immediately after lengthy absences. 

Regardless of shady sources, seems like FFC quality superficially damaged goods... sign him up.

valdeingruo

Hes young enough, has some quality to him from what i have seen. However, im hoping for another central mid or two before a left back. We have Riise, Richards, Briggs, Kavanagh and Smith. People have issues with the first three, doesnt mean we cant give the others a chance as well.

If hes available in Jan and we have the midfield taken care of and its the right price i would say go for him then. Only if we are in crisis at left back though.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Slaphead in Qatar

Now taken off wikipedia.

Vitesse-Arnhem

Erik Pieters ..haha..that would be a gem.. in a country not known for its outstanding defenders he doesn't even qualify as a safe option

Roberty

It was also reported - over the weekend - that Mark Hughes wants to make Pieters his first signing for Stoke.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Steven Ageroad

It might be too late by then, he may have gone to another club and we might be in the Prem. basement!
Quote from: andersons11 on May 29, 2013, 05:52:50 AM
If hes available in Jan and we have the midfield taken care of and its the right price i would say go for him then. Only if we are in crisis at left back though.