watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pajtim Kasami

Started by hongkongfulham, May 28, 2013, 11:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

Anyone know how the lad has done back in Swizzyland?

Official reports always just mention he got on but nothing as to his performance. I really want him to him to do well/us to recoup our 3m.

JackyFulham90

I like Kasami hopefully he is given a chance next season

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 28, 2013, 11:44:12 PM
:54: 100% agree
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Walsh

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 28, 2013, 11:44:12 PM

Same here and I don't think we've been fair on him, not been given a proper chance.

JackyFulham90

I think Kasami would be most effective in the number 10 role, maybe he can become back up for Ruiz

ffcbulgaria

sent an e-mail to one of Luzern's fanclubs lets see if someone takes the time to say a few words :D

hongkongfulham

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on May 29, 2013, 01:44:28 AM
sent an e-mail to one of Luzern's fanclubs lets see if someone takes the time to say a few words :D

You are the man my Bulgarian brethren

valdeingruo

I hope we get a reply. More often than not a promising player comes in, goes out on loan until the end of his contract and we never hear from them again, except in those "remember this player?" posts. He seemed to be promising, was there a fall out. We deffinately could have used him the latter half of the season.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

fulhamfever

alfie

Quote from: andersons11 on May 29, 2013, 08:26:58 AM
I hope we get a reply. More often than not a promising player comes in, goes out on loan until the end of his contract and we never hear from them again, except in those "remember this player?" posts. He seemed to be promising, was there a fall out. We deffinately could have used him the latter half of the season.

Just maybe he was not quite good enough that is why he went on loan, that's what Arsenal are very good at getting the youngsters match time and experience away from the club, does not mean there was a fall out or any problems.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bizarrebaz

He tweeted recently he was happy. And some reference to FFC. I hope he come back and makes attacking midfield role his own. Looked good to me and very strong.

Chesh

Unfortunately, my opinion on him is that he is just not good enough, and to be honest I think it was a bad signing.

Despite his appearance, he is not strong on the ball, and drifts through games with not much to offer.

As I say, just my opinion, but I don't understand why people are so keen on him getting match time when he's showed nothing of note in the past.

:023:  
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

filham

He looked fast and strong and I would like to see him come back and make good. At the moment it looks as if, with his £3m price tag, he could just become one of our more expensive mistakes.

Humbled

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 29, 2013, 12:31:56 AM
I think Kasami would be most effective in the number 10 role, maybe he can become back up for Ruiz

If Berba stays i am hoping his place will be on the bench....

mouse

I really thought he was special,raw but great for the future.
The future is here now.....get him in....but what do I know

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: mouse on May 29, 2013, 03:20:44 PM
I really thought he was special,raw but great for the future.
The future is here now.....get him in....but what do I know

I thought he looked good in that League Cup game against Chelsea. A pity about the penalty. You are right, either he ought to be ready to challenge for a place next season or he ought to be moved on. No need to apologise for your view.

dgnffc

When I saw him play I struggled to see what his strengths were. He's not especially quick, didn't seem to have a trick to go past people, didn't seem to have great passing vision, didn't seem to be a ball-winner, etc. He wasn't actually a bad player, it's just I couldn't see what 'extra' he really brought to the team.

JackyFulham90

I like Kasami I thinkng given a chance he can do well for us, jol & Kasami need to establish what his best position is though

zschwartz

Quote from: dgnffc on May 29, 2013, 03:41:39 PM
When I saw him play I struggled to see what his strengths were. He's not especially quick, didn't seem to have a trick to go past people, didn't seem to have great passing vision, didn't seem to be a ball-winner, etc. He wasn't actually a bad player, it's just I couldn't see what 'extra' he really brought to the team.

this is also my conclusion.  Slightly slower than enoh, perhaps slightly stronger on the ball... a bit taller (1.88 to 1.78) for set pieces. not as good of a tackler as sidwell, less reckless... etc.

A bit generic. Are we forgetting he would already be gone if not for some late filing of paper work in the january window (or just outside of it...)?  He tried to join Pescara who were later relegated to the italian 2nd division. 

If he didn't get a proper run during the CDM crises of this past season then he's not likely to see one.

Riverside

Quote from: zschwartz on May 29, 2013, 10:58:46 PM
Quote from: dgnffc on May 29, 2013, 03:41:39 PM

this is also my conclusion.  Slightly slower than enoh, perhaps slightly stronger on the ball... a bit taller (1.88 to 1.78) for set pieces. not as good of a tackler as sidwell, less reckless... etc.

A bit generic. Are we forgetting he would already be gone if not for some late filing of paper work in the january window (or just outside of it...)?  He tried to join Pescara who were later relegated to the italian 2nd division. 

If he didn't get a proper run during the CDM crises of this past season then he's not likely to see one.

I thought Pescara was just a loan that fell through .....