News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who starts in Germany, Pantsil or Baird?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 30, 2010, 05:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I dont know how to do the poll thing so it'll have to be done on here.

Tom

Baird. He is the one who has been playing in most of the Europa games and got us here. You don't change your dance partner after you get to the dance.
Fulham for life!

JBH

Pantsil for me with Chris (superman) Baird on the bench

AlFayedsChequebook

Paintsil. The next few games will allow him to get up to match speed.

VicHalomsLovechild

Heart says Bairdinio.

Head says Pants.

Just a thought if we win and Pants does a lap we'll be there all night

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Pantsil starts,Baird on the bench,Baird can cover a few positions and that might be needed depending what happens :dft012:

Jimpav

Pantsil and Baird on the bench for exactly the sames reasons as Syd.

Also Pants has a cooler head, can't be doing with any red cards on the big night.

GoldCoastWhite

I'm going with JP, just, but I'd be happy to see Bairdinho start too. Must be a bugger to be a victim of your own
versatility, a la 15,000 Volz and Bairdinho almost falls into the same category. And a nod to Mr Kelly as well who's played his part in our magnificent Euro adventure.

RidgeRider

Pantsil is athletic and much better for attacking purposes. I think with him and Konch defending, they could really help our attack if Zamora is less than match fit. Baird is solid but not as good as JP and Baird can't get down lines like Pantsil can. If Baird does start, I will not be concerned though he does an exemplary job no matter where Roy has started him.

cebu

JP will be fully up to snuff for the final and is our best option there. Baird on the bench - he'll probably get some pitch time at some point in the match.

Chopper

Right now I'd pick Baird. JP looked short of match practice last night and I think Baird's earned it and shown he's up to the task.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Chopper on April 30, 2010, 08:58:34 PM
Right now I'd pick Baird. JP looked short of match practice last night and I think Baird's earned it and shown he's up to the task.

That's my thoughts exactly.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 30, 2010, 09:10:36 PM
Quote from: Chopper on April 30, 2010, 08:58:34 PM

That's my thoughts exactly.
What's up with that Freddy, I said this first? Can a Yank get any credit here?  :dft012:
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Wanted to see what others thought first before i added my bit Tom.

Hazey

I feel exactly the same Vic.

Sidenote - I shook Baird's hand as he walked into The Cottage last night and told him how stoked I was with his turn around and determination prove a lot of fans wrong.  I had my pen out and Juve program but got all nervous like a kid behind the bike shed for the first time!

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on April 30, 2010, 05:42:42 PM
Heart says Bairdinio.

Head says Pants.

Just a thought if we win and Pants does a lap we'll be there all night
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club