watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Anyone watching the TT this year?

Started by manxman, June 02, 2013, 10:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

First race is today so ill be getting my spot on the hedge to watch the bikes hurtle past me at 190mph! Anyone else follow? ITV4 are doing nightly highlights of the racing and programmes all week for whoever is interested.
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

fulhamben

im a bit sadistic and watch it some times for the crashes (not fatal ones mind). i remember a few years back some bloke coming off and the commantator saying he was ok as the poor chap was using his nails to drag himself off the road before the bike behind wiped him out..
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

manxman

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

The Equalizer

I've never watched the TT, but I absolutely loved the film 'Closer to The Edge'. Is Guy Martin racing this year? He's absolutely off his nut!

By the way, nice sandals-socks combo going on in that crash video.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

Brother Burt lives in a house overlooking part of the course, so he will be getting a "grandstand view".

Interesting (if that's the right word) stat in the Times yesterday was that more people have died doing the TT than climbing Everest...

manxman

Yeah Guy Martin is racing this year, everyone wants him to win! Oh haha those sandals aren't mine, I couldn't pull that off!  096.gig

I've got a great view today, but I don't think I can put pictures up here from my iPhone?

RidgeRider

Quote from: manxman on June 02, 2013, 01:13:28 PM
Yeah Guy Martin is racing this year, everyone wants him to win! Oh haha those sandals aren't mine, I couldn't pull that off!  096.gig

I've got a great view today, but I don't think I can put pictures up here from my iPhone?

Manxman I love the TT and hope you can figure a way to upload the video here. Would be a nice feature addition to FoF for supporters to upload video from the phones. Especially cool if were at a Fulham match and had a goal or at Motspur or in your case at an awesome spectacle like the TT.

King_Crud

I went last year and will go again at some point, had a great time