Main Menu

Kaca scores winner for Sweden

Started by SouthfieldWhite, June 03, 2013, 08:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IranianCottager

Quote from: IranianCottager on June 05, 2013, 01:36:36 AM
Quote from: EJL on June 04, 2013, 09:57:23 PM
Quote from: IranianCottager on June 04, 2013, 07:39:22 PM
Iran won 1-0, we played an amazing game and Qatar had one chance all match on the counter. We could have easily won 4-0, but I'm not going to complain. A win is a win.
I was just gonna post about this. Congratulations, Iran. It would be great to see Dejagah at the World Cup next year.
Thank you.

Still two games left for Iran:
6/11 vs Lebanon
6/18 @ South Korea

We need a total of four points to just about guarantee our spot at the World Cup. We should easily beat Lebanon at home (we must not underestimate them though), but our game in Korea will be a tough one, that is for sure.
Iran crushed Lebanon 4-0 today in our World Cup qualifier, we played incredibly. I've never seen the team pass the ball so well and play with so much pace and purpose. And to think we did this without arguably our best player, Dejagah, speaks volumes about the potential we have.

Now, all that remains is a match @ South Korea one week from today, on Tuesday, June 18th.
A win guarantees Iran will make the World Cup.
A draw means Iran will most likely make the World Cup.
A loss means Iran will most likely go to another playoff round in attempt to qualify for the World Cup.

F(f)CUK

Kacka has two years left on his contract and therefore if he goes this year it will be because Fulham want him to. Next year we will have no choice if he doesn't extend again.

SouthfieldWhite

As I said at the beginning of this thread, I'd be very surprised if Kaca was here at the start of the season, I wonder if those who didn't believe me have changed their minds?
Also still expecting Frei to go aswell and still think its sending out the wrong message to our youth players, this could be very bad for our academy

JackyFulham90

Kacaniklic will be here come September, rumours are rumours I really can't see him going they have Lennon , Bale , Townsend , Sigurdsson , Dempsey & Holtby already he won't get regular games there

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on June 11, 2013, 11:02:59 PM
Kacaniklic will be here come September, rumours are rumours I really can't see him going they have Lennon , Bale , Townsend , Sigurdsson , Dempsey & Holtby already he won't get regular games there

I didnt say he was going to Spurs,so dont think its just spurs who want him, i cant say too much but at the moment, but as i said i dont expect him to be here at the start of the season

alexbishop

I would be incredibly disappointed if Kaca went this summer. What would have been the point in that deal with Konchesky if we don't reap any benefit from the player when he starts to realise his potential?

Surely the youth policy should be, buy, develop, blend into first team, get some benefit in the first team for a couple seasons and when they hit their peak, sell for a massive profit?

At the moment it seems to be buy, develop, start to blend into first team, then when they start to realise their potential, sell without any benefit to the first team!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop