watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs sniffing around Kacaniklic

Started by bucksfulham, June 04, 2013, 03:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Martin Jol

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Max Headroom on June 04, 2013, 10:00:30 PM
I don't think kaca s end position will be winger. I think he's a centre forward in the making.....

I think you are right. He seems to have a bit of the poacher's instinct for finding the right space in front of goal and is a cool finisher. He is not so obviously a provider or crosser. I think that he has been put on the wing rather more based on his size than the best use of his talent.

SouthfieldWhite

Kaca and Frei will both be gone if we get decent offers for either

RaySmith

It's very hard for a club like Fulham to hold on to top young players once they start making waves.

It's not just the money - it's what the players, and their agents, want as well.

Let's face it - you're a young Fulham player and a team like Spurs comes in for you, are you not going to take the chance if possible?

But let's hope we can hang onto Kaca and Frei a bit longer.

shnlwswlkr

I will fight them all if they try take him.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on June 04, 2013, 07:55:51 PM
Quote from: Riverside on June 04, 2013, 05:03:40 PM
I can see this happening .
Guess so does the commercial team + Jol - hence all the links with new left wings ( eg Downing ) . Maybe these were not for cover of Kaca but replacements ?

I hope it does not happen as I rate Kaca .
But if it makes money ( not more than he cost but more than a replacement ) This is one of the aims of the youth policy ....

How many transfer rumours have any truth in them?

We are apparently interested in about four wide players. I would be surprised if more than one, if any, of those is true (and I hope its not the Downing rumour).

Also, there were 22 or more players on display so why is it that their assumption is that the Spurs scouts were there to look at Kacaniklic?

There are the usual caveats to consider, but his agent stated that Spurs representatives spoke with him about Kaka.

It's funny though, I figured Spurs to be a shoe-in to go after Luke Shaw over any other left sided player. He's very much in the Bale mold IMO and looks set to follow the same development path.

As some have said, Kaka doesn't seem to have the cache to be their sort of player.

Anyway, I hope this all turns out to be nonsense and he stays with us long term.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

mouse

Stay with us Kaca.
I think only Mullery and Dembele(so far) have progressed from moving to the Spuds and over the years there have been many.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: mouse on June 05, 2013, 03:41:30 PM
Stay with us Kaca.
I think only Mullery and Dembele(so far) have progressed from moving to the Spuds and over the years there have been many.

John Lacy also played for Spurs for five years.

filham

Most likely just paper talk but after the way Spurs  took Dempsey/Dembele from us we are sensitive to this rumour.
The club should ensure there is no escape clause in contracts and make wealthy clubs pay through the nose for any of our talented young players. Man U. paid us about £12m for an unproven young defender , a young attacking player should fetch a lot more.

Steve_orino

Ya, this one has deja vu written all over it...

Now, of course its Real that once again could make all the dominoes fall...If you'll recall, it was Modric leaving for Real that triggered the domino-effect last year.

Makes sense why we've been linked to Downing, Sako, & Mollo -- perhaps THFC has inquired about Kaca & we've started making calls ourselves.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Humbled

I wouldn't mind taking Thomas Carrol off of Spurs tho!!!

St Eve

Quote from: Legate21 on June 04, 2013, 08:33:30 PM
Losing both Kaca and Frei this summer would be a disaster. Can't see it happening though. Expect Kaca to stay and play, and Frei to possibly be loaned out.
Kaca and Frei are the future and we must keep them both