watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What will happen to the Chicks?

Started by Roberty, June 06, 2013, 11:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

With the departures we are expecting what do you think is going to happen to the "mystic" chicks at Motspur Park.

Do you think that MladHEN Peckric and Mark Squarkzer are going to be "in the soup".
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Deanothefulhamfan

Im afraid so Roberty..... they have done their job, now they must be killed and sold in the clubshop..... we now need some younger chicks to come in and replace them.

Ronnief

Hire a fox in the box to keep them on their toes.

farfouille

Quote from: Roberty on June 06, 2013, 11:34:43 AM
With the departures we are expecting what do you think is going to happen to the "mystic" chicks at Motspur Park.

Do you think that MladHEN Peckric and Mark Squarkzer are going to be "in the soup".

Don't worry, now we have CHICKelenburg, AmoreBIDDY and BoaHENg.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

rusty shackleford

Cant believe you missed a golden Chickelenburger pun

Burt

The last I heard from the club a couple of weeks ago was that the chicks are here to stay!

Burt

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

valdeingruo

Brining Ingredients:
    2 garlic cloves, whole
    8 cups water
    3 tablespoons salt
    1/2 tablespoon coconut aminos
    1 bay leaf
    1 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
    1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
    1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
    2-3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Brining Directions:
    1. Put water in a large ziplock bag and add the salt, coconut aminos, bay leaf, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and peppercorns. Let the salt dissolve.

2. Add the chicken breasts to the bag. This will look gross; ignore it.

3. Put the bag in the fridge and forget about it for 2 hours.

4. Remove the bag from the fridge; ignore that it looks even grosser.

5. Rinse the chicken well. Think about something else as you do this so as not to notice that you're holding raw chicken.

6. Place in a sieve to drain/dry while you move on to Secret #2.

Secret #2: Spice Blend

There are commercial blends out there, and there are certainly other things you can mix together, but this one is a crowd-pleaser. Promise! This makes enough for about 2-2.5 lbs. of chicken — tastes good on pork, too. (Also makes a nice sprinkle for sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and acorn squash, if you eat such things.)

Spice Blend Ingredients:
    1 tablespoon ground cumin
    1 tablespoon curry powder
    1 tablespoon chili powder
    1/2 tablespoon ground allspice
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1 teaspoon ground black pepper

Spice Blend Directions:
    1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well with a fork. Preheat a gas grill on high heat, with the lid closed, about 10 minutes.

2. Coat the chicken pieces with the mixture; massage and pat it on lovingly. You want the pieces pretty densely coated.

3. Place the chicken smooth side down on the preheated grill, close the lid, and cook for 4 minutes. Flip the chicken, cook for an additional 3-4 minutes with the lid closed, until the chicken is browned and cooked through.

Note: If you roll the meat in the mixture, you need to throw away any remaining spice blend. Don't re-use it on vegetables or think you can save it for later. It's once and done when raw chicken is involved.

Secret #3: Moroccan Dipping Sauce

Kinda like salad dressing, this would also be delish drizzled on raw cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, and onions. It was killer on all of our meats, but really made the chicken sing... and I've been using it to spice up whatever I pack for lunch: green beans, cabbage, broccoli. It's a great way to get a little extra dose of healthy oils.

Moroccan Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
    1/4 cup lemon juice
    1 medium clove garlic, crushed
    1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
    1/4 teaspoon paprika (sweet, hot, or smoked)
    pinch cayenne pepper
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
    2 tablespoons minced cilantro or parsley
    salt & pepper to taste

Moroccan Dipping Sauce Directions:
    1. Whisk the lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, cayenne, and salt & pepper together in a small bowl. Inhale and rejoice that you have a nose.

2. Gradually whisk in the oil, then stir in the fresh chopped herbs.

3. Serve at room temperature.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

BestOfBrede

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

BraveDaveFFC

They'll all be re - housed at Mohamed al Chickenshed's !! OUCH 

Riverside

Have you not seen the weather ?

BBQ

Artful Dodger

Moderators... HELP...enough of the chicken puns   090.gif
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

sunburywhite

I have not had chicken puns

I have had chicken feet once but they were like jelly with small bones
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

They might get their own web site

F HENS of Fulham

valdeingruo

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 06, 2013, 07:33:36 PM
They might get their own web site

F HENS of Fulham

thats quite fowl.....

Burt

Enough of the bad yokes. Haven't you all got work to do?

valdeingruo

Quote from: Burt on June 07, 2013, 12:41:32 PM
Enough of the bad yokes. Haven't you all got work to do?

Work? Im about all cracked up with work. I might even come to a hard boil! Never mind that, i suppose you should look at the sunny side up side of life.....

Maidstone Lee

I'm not sure whats to happen to the Chicks but I propose the club hand them over to me and i'll cook the FOF members a smashing Tikka Masala.  :005:
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19