watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Petric saying he's not left Fulham

Started by General, June 09, 2013, 03:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

On twitter or saying he's not been informed of their decision... Does this mean the premier league just published a list of players whose contracts were out of date even though they officially haven't been released by the club? Would be pretty unprofessional if they did, no? Another knee jerk Jose mourniho styled mistake?

Petrics also said he's not going to Switzerland which blows a lot of papers reports out the window too... I remember jol saying he'd like to keep Petric though... !?

When do you think we as a club will announce our released list?

Manolev, Petric, emanuelson and Enoh are all players out of leaving bunch I'd like to keep.

westcliff white

Thats exactly what it is a list of players who's contracts expire at the end of June and ths become free agents on 1st July.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Petric brings nothing and offers even less. A player I just do not see other than as a filler on the bench.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cebu

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 09, 2013, 03:47:16 PM
Petric brings nothing and offers even less. A player I just do not see other than as a filler on the bench.

He did score a really good free kick once ... against us.   :005:

JackyFulham90

The release list is not official until Fulham announce it on the website, I hope we bring back Enoh & Manolev & keep Diarra

Northern Cottager

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on June 09, 2013, 03:59:30 PM
The release list is not official until Fulham announce it on the website, I hope we bring back Enoh & Manolev & keep Diarra

Keep Diarra? Based on what? He's been nowhere near fit for over a year and if you want to keep Enoh what's the point?

JackyFulham90

He has such quality if we can get him fit he can make a difference i would offer him a pay as you play deal

Burt

Quote from: cebu on June 09, 2013, 03:52:06 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 09, 2013, 03:47:16 PM

He did score a really good free kick once ... against us.   :005:

That was the best I have ever seen him play... He was a real handful that evening. Shame he was on the other side, and shame that he hasn't really had the opportunity to re-live that kind of form.

Max Headroom

He hasn't been given a propr run in the team and scores more per minute than berbatov

Classic94

Time to move on from Diarra, Petric etc. We should be looking at younger alternatives with clean injury records. The only loanee we should consider keeping is Enoh.

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Classic94 on June 10, 2013, 12:19:23 AM
Time to move on from Diarra, Petric etc. We should be looking at younger alternatives with clean injury records. The only loanee we should consider keeping is Enoh.

Manolev would be a good signing