watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky Sports puts Kieran Richardson on it's 10 Worst Buys List

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, June 14, 2013, 02:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

He was good at left back, better then Riise. Abysmal on the wing.

JackyFulham90

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Max Headroom

He was ok when he played most of the time. But injured all the time..... Johnson for qpr was far worse......

If you don't play regularly you aren't oin to look good

filham

We have made worse buys, Marlet for instance.

Richardson put in a couple of very good games at left back. He needs a run without injury to settle in, only then should we pass judgement.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I am afraid I agree. That's 2 mil down the drain. He is constantly injured and when he starts a game you know he is going off in the first half an hour. I admit he is ok when fit, the problem being WHEN IS HE FIT?!
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

SmithyFFC

Couldn't agree more to be honest, he has contributed absolutley zero in a Fulham shirt so far, hope he improves vastly next season.
FTID

St Eve

Quote from: EJL on June 14, 2013, 10:10:32 PM
Quote from: St Eve on June 14, 2013, 10:03:18 PM
Quote from: EJL on June 14, 2013, 09:57:48 PM
Quote from: St Eve on June 14, 2013, 08:47:33 PM
Quote from: EJL on June 14, 2013, 08:29:26 PM
Borini is on that list despite having been out injured for, pretty much, the whole season. Okay.

In that case, Simon Davies had a dreadful season... so did Mahamadou Diarra.
But we didn't buy Davies or Diarra last season. In fact Diarra cost nothing anyway
I'm not talking about signings. I'm using their logic to judge two players' seasons after spending the entire duration of it injured.
But they are talking about the 10 worst signings last year, not ever
I think you've missed my point. I'm saying that it's pretty silly to brand someone as a 'flop' or 'the worst signing' if that player has been out injured for the whole season. Then I said that it would be like me saying Simon Davies and Mahamadou Diarra have been the worst players in the League this season, despite the fact they haven't played all season either.
No I haven't. He was one of the worst signings of the year. He was a panic buy and cost 2 million and was either injured or pretty hopeless. He is not a premiership winger, midfielder or full back.

JackyFulham90

Not sure why he is so hated, he is a decent left back although I just admit his constant injuries are a worry

Arthur

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on June 15, 2013, 04:19:28 PM
he has contributed absolutley zero in a Fulham shirt so far,

Not exactly true. He scored a cracking last-kick equaliser at B'pool to prevent us from suffering the ignominy of being knocked out by lower-league opposition.

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Arthur on June 16, 2013, 12:13:07 AM

Not exactly true. He scored a cracking last-kick equaliser at B'pool to prevent us from suffering the ignominy of being knocked out by lower-league opposition.

I stand corrected, although that aside he has been useless for us
FTID

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on June 16, 2013, 01:50:15 AM

Always impressed me at left back. Has made several last ditch tackles so probably saved a few goals. This may have been decisive in keeping us up. So yes he's offered something.

EJL

- Put in a great performance against Arsenal at home by keeping Walcott out of the game.
- Came on as a sub with Frei against Blackpool and changed the game.
- Good performance up at Villa Park

So not useless...

fulhamfever

For the equalizer on a Freezing away cup tie replay in Blackpool means I rate him as a hero. For those that travelled knows how dreadful the weather was that day the hot chocolate turned to cold chocolate.

St Eve

Quote from: EJL on June 16, 2013, 10:16:16 AM

- Put in a great performance against Arsenal at home by keeping Walcott out of the game.

- Came on as a sub with Frei against Blackpool and changed the game.
- Good performance up at Villa Park
So not useless...
No just one of the top 10 worst transfers of the year