News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you like to see a gigantic matchday flag in the hammy end?

Started by LRCN, June 16, 2013, 12:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

The Supporters' Trust are running a survey to canvas opinion on whether a huge matchday flag in the Hammersmith End would be popular or not, and what people would like on it if it were to go through. It's only two questions long and your answers would be hugely helpful, so please if you could, answer the survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9W8GJQL Much appreciated!

Also, with regards to the meeting we had with Alistair Mackintosh, our CEO, and Sarah Brookes on Tuesday, we should be publishing a summary next week. We are just waiting to hear back from the club on a couple of things.

JIMMY D

alfie

no, i was stuck behind one when i went to a match in Italy, bloody nuisance.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SouthfieldWhite

Bit surprise the trust getting involved with something like this, not having a pop but it was always the supporters club who would try for stuff like this, but with no supporters club, think its good the trust finally are

Berserker

Seeing it from the Putney end would great, sitting behind would be awful. It would be ok if it could be sited, as in away matches, at the front of the stand etc so it is not inpeding anybody's view.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fletchino

I think the idea would be for it to be out before the game not during.

Luke

Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

Thunderzolt

New link as the previous one maxed out responses. The idea will be to unveil it pre-match but then it'll be away for kick-off. Responses being sent to the club tomorrow.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9W8GJQL

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LRCN

sorry guys, i didn't realise FoF automatically hyperlinked URLs. the link is good, and the responses will be submitted tomorrow!

Cravenawin

F(f)CUK

No - I like watching the game. I don't even like the song 'stand up if you...' I don't like Chelsea, I love Fulham, but I'd rather just watch the game, singing my support where necessary.

DevonFFC

I would like a flag like Liverpool have before the game that gets put away at the start of the game, just so when the cameras pan in it can been seen by the cameras.

watfordwhite

btings

+1 for flags.  Put it away before the game starts. 

Three possible designs:
- A huge one that says THIS IS RUSSIA, like the one from the Russia/Poland match at the Euros last year.
- Michael Jackson
- FFC logo.  Some sort of meaningful words re: tradition. Johnny Haynes and a couple other notables.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Why not ??, it could hang between the Riverside and the Hammersmith, it might make a bit of noise when the wind catches it. 

somerset cockernee

what about draping it across the goal we are defending?

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.