watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle fans must be thinking WTF

Started by Cravenawin, June 16, 2013, 06:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

Joe Kinnear appointed director of football on a three year deal.Happy Father's Day Toon fans!

Bassey the warrior

A club run so poorly. Good transfers though.

Fernhurst

Two scenario's here
1.Ashley after his 3rd Scotch of the evening thought who can I ring at this time of night for a chat.

Hello Joe, how are you?
Fine Mike running another marathon tomorrow.
Joe, I was wondering about a director of Football role, any thoughts on who I should get?
Let me have a think and I'll ring you back..   

Hello, hello is that the Sky News desk....   

THIS APPOINTMENT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE CLUB AS YET!!!

2. Ashley is desperate to get rid of Pardew but does not want to pay up his 8 YEAR contract, Appoints this berk to make Pardew resign.

This disaster waiting to happen will be hilarious!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

EJL

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 17, 2013, 01:04:33 AM
Two scenario's here
1.Ashley after his 3rd Scotch of the evening thought who can I ring at this time of night for a chat.

Hello Joe, how are you?
Fine Mike running another marathon tomorrow.
Joe, I was wondering about a director of Football role, any thoughts on who I should get?
Let me have a think and I'll ring you back..   

Hello, hello is that the Sky News desk....   

THIS APPOINTMENT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE CLUB AS YET!!!

2. Ashley is desperate to get rid of Pardew but does not want to pay up his 8 YEAR contract, Appoints this berk to make Pardew resign.

This disaster waiting to happen will be hilarious!!
Pardew doesn't get paid the full eight years if he gets sacked. Can't remember the specifics, though...

TheDaddy

Hes already started blowing his own trumpet  fp.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Fernhurst

STILL NO CONFIRMATION FROM NEWCASTLE UNITED, Ashley must have sobered up!!

Oh Joe.....what have you done????

Cock-up of the North

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Wingnut

Quote from: nevzter on June 17, 2013, 08:08:55 PM
Interesting appointment if it comes to fruition.  Fun memories:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/audio/2008/oct/03/joe.kinnear

Brings back memories that one. Fun times ahead in the North East. Pardew to be the first to get the boot in the PL? Worth a punt at the bookies.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Cravenawin

Ben Afra (Arfa),Johan Cabab ( Cabaye) and Derek Lambesi (Lambias)Just some of the hilarious names he came out with on his interview on Talksport. Also says he's more intelligent than all the Newcastle fans. Reckons he signed Tim Krul, who was there two years before Kinnear. The mans lost the plot completely. As a Geordie supporting mate of mine said " it's an effing joke in 'ere (Joe Kinnear).

EJL

Quote from: Cravenawin on June 18, 2013, 09:42:45 AM
Ben Afra (Arfa),Johan Cabab ( Cabaye) and Derek Lambesi (Lambias)Just some of the hilarious names he came out with on his interview on Talksport. Also says he's more intelligent than all the Newcastle fans. Reckons he signed Tim Krul, who was there two years before Kinnear. The mans lost the plot completely. As a Geordie supporting mate of mine said " it's an effing joke in 'ere (Joe Kinnear).
Shola Amamobi. It was more Ben Afray