watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

riverside season ticket seat information

Started by WORTHINGFULHAM, June 16, 2013, 11:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WORTHINGFULHAM

Going to get myself a season ticket very soon and thinking of going to the riverside for a change but wanted to know what the view is like in tl and xl on the stadium map, any help?

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on June 16, 2013, 11:42:39 PM
Going to get myself a season ticket very soon and thinking of going to the riverside for a change but wanted to know what the view is like in tl and xl on the stadium map, any help?

I've had very limited experience with Craven Cottage but having been to many football stadiums and in the exactly opposite area in JH stand (BL) I'd say:

- pick the upper rows in either of TL or XL to get a bit elevated over the pitch level
- im sure u'll be trying to go as near to the centre line as possible too

If I am to move near London in the future and get myself a season ticket (leaving out the obvious H3-H6 choice) I'd most likely opt for A, K, P1. The view from the upper part of corner blocks seems better than behind the goal in general but thats just my opinion.

I'd pick H1 and H8 over H2 and H7 not only because of pricing, but because the view is actually better the further from behind the goal you are as well :)

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on June 16, 2013, 11:42:39 PM

Why not contact the ticket office and ask if you can pop in one day and try the view before buying?

The Bronsons

I sat in XL two seasons ago, about three rows back. The view is okay but anywhere higher up would be better. If it rains you get wet.

Worst of all though all the nearby seats were held by corporates. Games against West Brom, Stoke etc. you were surrounded by people who weren't interested in football and were only there because they had free tickets. They'd arrive late, leave early, and spend their time in the stadium talking about work and their social lives.

Games against  Man U, Arsenal etc. you were surrounded by glory-hunting fans who were only there because... etc. Man U was the pits: at the warm-up everyone around me had rushed forwards with their phones to take pics of Rooney etc., and I had a "moment" with one loud-mouthed Surrey red behind me who spent the first half taking the piss out of Ruiz and going on about how good Carrick was.

domprague

I was in the Riverside last year, block Z and up towards the top. The view was excellent but the experience was frustrating as we always had opposition fans around us who were quite blatant in supporting their team. I had a go at a few of them who were taking the piss. The stewards did nothing.
I've moved to JH Stand for this season.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

King_Crud

I sit Riverside towards the home end, down where the players warm up. With my large legs I still have room. There's also a good bar at the back which has the tv showing SKY so it's always good to go there after a game to watch the results come in on Soccer Saturday.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Thanks for that guys might just do a little more research before I make a decision.